Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

How are they casting with out a complete script
and didn't this man swear he was done with costume movies.

The need someone more aggressive I really cant see him in this role ever incarnation of batman is dark brooding can this dude pull it of

Besides Joker's voice was so weird and so different from Ledger's voice,
that you were able to completely forget that was Heath Ledger behind all that.

You were able to believe him.

Ben Affleck will have to use his voice and his face as batman, so it is not going to be the same.

I cant remember his voice. Is it believable as batman?

those defending Affleck as Batman keep forgetting the main principle of the MASK. He will only look like a huge named actor cosplaying as Batman, rather than a guy named Bruce Wayne becoming Batman. I will not be able to see Bruce Wayne become the Dark Knight, only another big name under the cowl. This is much worse than Bale. Affleck is a fantastic actor, sure. But this could be the last choice he should be picked as.

This might ruin him all over like Gigli did :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well, obviously it won't ruin him, even if somehow the movie managed to tank, which it won't, but if I were building the reputation he is as a serious director, the last thing I would do is get dressed up in a rubber superhero suit. It just seems like a strange move, but I guess everybody's chasing that RDJ paycheck.

Even though it's completely out of the left field, I'm excited about Affleck as Batman.

With his physique, black hair and jawline, he looks more like Bruce Wayne than Bale ever did, and apparently did a good enough job to beat out hundreds of other candidates.

If only he was actually DIRECTING this thing....

Well at least i wont be buying any of the next batman because it will suck. This is horrible casting choice with Affleck just beyond horrible casting choice . I need a bounty hunter to hunt down these bastards on these casting choice's. They must be drinking & smoking some good **** to even think this wont be a epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The studio benefits from the fact that the weekend audience they are courting was too young to see Daredevil 10 years ago. They were too busy being ages 3-11.

- Quote all the naysayers, get the post links, save them onto a word document.

- When first images and trailer pop up, re-quote what was posted.

- If that freak shows some lovin' by talking it up or buying Hot Toys or other dolls, re-quote what was posted.

Human Torch is Captain America!?!

At least they stayed in the same universe with that one lol. This is all crazy, I'm not a big Afleck fan at all. It's like having Walberg in Transformers.

What an odd casting choice. Ben Affleck as Batman?? :rotfl

I'm sure I'll end up loving it, but for now I'm still ehhh

Ben Afleck is gonna make an epic Batman. Best ever... you'll see. This movie will win Oscars and even Day Time Emmys.

Seriously, chillax people.

will_smith_wtf_gif.gif

STFU ,Eli.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

This needs to be quoted, ad nauseum.

Back