Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

No shroom haircut, no Ock! Doc Ock NEEDS to look like a mushroom! :lol

About Bond, it's been said that according to the descriptions, the actor who looks the most like Bond is, surprisingly, Daniel Craig. But he'll still won't dethrone Connery.

The Conroy bit was a joke... but voice acting is still acting. :pfft:

About Joker... this is Vincent Cassel, and needs no make up:

VincentCasselCannes_zpsa85cb3c2.jpg
VincentCasselJokerstyle_zpsb63659ce.jpg

If looks were so important, they would've used him, instead of reinventing the character for Ledger.

Joke or not, it did prove my point, if looks weren't important, he'd be Batman.

Like I said, the Joker was a reinvention and he wears make up, which makes the selection wider.

I thought the closest looker for Bond was supposed to be Timothy Dalton, but I don't remember where I read that.

Plus I never said looks were more important, I said that looks are usually not important, but in THIS case, looks are indeed important, arguably just as important as the acting skills.

None of the Bond actors have looked like what was described. People have *****ed and moaned about Daniel Craig being blond. **** them, and **** anyone who judges an actor doing a role without seeing the film first.

If he messes it up then, well, there you go.

How about this. Daniel Day Lewis doesn't look like Lincoln. Yet, in the film Lincoln he did.

Speaking of looks.. Kevin Conroy could pass for Jackie Earle Haley's bro.. :lol

So the story goes like this...

Lois Lane hears about a major story going down in neighbouring Gotham. A vigilante who dresses like a Bat, another angel, saviour blah de blah, But this guy goes out at night. She slowly uncovers a larger scale threat and the true nature of Batman (who remains largely off screen until the last act), in turn she puts herself in peril, and her super friend has to step in, which ends in a full confrontation between the superheroes, by the end of the movie both agree they must unite their strengths and powers, two is better than one... blah de blah.. insert random evil force, this time earth bound. Two cities, one evil force, two heroes.

I think Brolin is the only solid contender that has been mentioned he would naturally make a great older Bruce/Batman, i think Gosling looks far to young and the cowl would only accentuate his enormous chin !!! :clap

:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:lol

****ing hell thats bad. But brilliant. Those bits always annoyed the **** out of me, but putting them all together is genius.
But as you said in the MOS thread, making comic book movies is not rocket science, right? :lol
:hi5:

Sorry, Ron Pearlman doesn't look a single thng like Hellboy, and yet....

Wha? Ron Perlman is the most uniquely Hellboy-looking human on the planet?!

You smokin again Celtic?

He doesn't have horns, and isn't red. Comic Book fans demand PERFECT accuracy.

So the story goes like this...

Lois Lane hears about a major story going down in neighbouring Gotham. A vigilante who dresses like a Bat, another angel, saviour blah de blah, But this guy goes out at night. She slowly uncovers a larger scale threat and the true nature of Batman (who remains largely off screen until the last act), in turn she puts herself in peril, and her super friend has to step in, which ends in a full confrontation between the superheroes, by the end of the movie both agree they must unite their strengths and powers, two is better than one... blah de blah.. insert random evil force, this time earth bound. Two cities, one evil force, two heroes.

Awful .

Man Of Steel 2: Season of the Bat

Batman masks decay children heads when hearing the 60's theme?

Then Elmer Fudd walks in & nails a sign to a tree that says - 'Bat Season'.

That's when the fun really starts.

I would sneak in to see that movie.

Back