Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

In all fairness, I wouldn't mind new design if it wasn't that wide and flat.

Something like this would be better:

fartmobile_zpsecb6d2d2.jpg

Same crap yet less toyish.

having it wide and flat provides the best performance aerodynamics wise.

Looks better than the Arkham Knight mobile and the Tumbler.

:lol

People actually getting excited over that clip?

Wow.

Leavy Rory alone, he did the same over the fake AoU trailer :lol

What it doesn't?

You're a fearless man
I really, really hope you realise I was being sarcastic.
:lol

That sarcasm was the only expression of excitement for it. :lol

dumb-and-dumber-car.jpg

Sure.....

:monkey3

:lol:lol:lol

Yeah, "srsly" (my daughter writes like that).

Ooooh :lol

Looks like a small turbine.

Damn that looks nice, I'm starting to like the way the doors open.

Batmobile's version of gull-wing doors.

Bat-Delorean.

Awesome design. Sleek but tough looking. That's a Batmobile. I can't wait to see it in action.

The more I see it, the more I like it. I hope the front end is transformable, and can be a bit sleeker, but it looks like a great car.

So, do the leaked photos of the car inadvertently reveal Robin's existence? Why would the cockpit have two doors if Batman worked alone?

So, do the leaked photos of the car inadvertently reveal Robin's existence? Why would the cockpit have two doors if Batman worked alone?

There was a photo I didn't post tha had something to do with Robin, but I guess I just didn't care because...it's robin :lol I'll have to look for it now, you got me curious.

The more I see it, the more I like it. I hope the front end is transformable, and can be a bit sleeker, but it looks like a great car.

Pretty much my words from the previous page. I'm really loving this Batmobile. I'm not even bothered by the guns in the front anymore, which I initially didn't like. I would prefer if they kind of fold away or something but even if not, I think it looks great as is. It really looks like something that would be in a comic book.

Here's the Robin photo I was talking about from the set of the film. Notice how Batman is in black, and Robin in red, so I guess he exists in this universe, but he's probably an adult now, and Batman doesn't have a partner anymore...until he meets Superman, sounds a bit cliche....or gay. Or maybe he's dead...who knows? :monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's the Robin photo I was talking about from the set of the film. Notice how Batman is in black, and Robin in red, so I guess he exists in this universe, but he's probably an adult now, and Batman doesn't have a partner anymore...until he meets Superman, sounds a bit cliche....or gay. Or maybe he's dead...who knows? :monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

That's quite interesting. I wonder if there'll be some reference to Robin existing or having existed. I like the idea of Grayson Robin having existed and moving on to Nightwing, maybe Jason Todd been and gone, and Batman now working alone. Leaving the door open for Tim Drake to be introduced in later solo Batman films. I doubt any of that will be so though. :lol

That's one of the things that I love about having an older Batman who's already established. You can have all of those relationships without having to build them up. This could be the first iteration of the character since the '66 TV Show where we get every member of the Bat-family.

Back