Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

:lol:lol Even if he is, both of those guys got nothing on Sups :lol Here is Clark pissed off at a turtle....you can see the fear in the turtles eyes :horror

That's actually part of the movie. Snyder's paying homage to Cannibal Holocaust by having Hopeman crush a live turtle in his hands to prove how badass he is.

AKA big buggy covered in metal plates... Style? Srsly?

Yeah, "srsly" (my daughter writes like that). The metal plates are the utility. That they're in a sportier shape than the Tumbler is the 'style'.

SnakeDoc

That looks f'ing awesome

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn, they did a nice job at making it look Tumbler on steroids from the front, but that side profile definitely gives you the vibe of some of the more classic designs.:yess:

In all fairness, I wouldn't mind new design if it wasn't that wide and flat.

Something like this would be better:

fartmobile_zpsecb6d2d2.jpg

Same crap yet less toyish.

That side on shot is freakin awesome. I hope it still has the turbine though. I need those flames :lol

I'd be less enthusiastic about another tankmobile if this movie weren't drawing it's inspiration from TDKR. Nothing about it really says Batmobile to me though. Maybe I'm just getting old. I miss the simple, sleeker designs.

I'd be less enthusiastic about another tankmobile if this movie weren't drawing it's inspiration from TDKR. Nothing about it really says Batmobile to me though. Maybe I'm just getting old. I miss the simple, sleeker designs.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Batmobile is looking awesome! :rock :rock

Looks better than Arkham Knight's recent abomination.

Back