Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

[/B][/B]

That never made sense, imo. If he traveled back in time or reversed time to undo Lois death, then...wouldn't he also undo all the other good things he did? The reason he didn't get there in time was because he was too busy fixing a bunch of problems, so by undoing Lois death, he's also unfixing and not saving all the other people. :lol

I believe Supes' real intentions in STP were to kill everybody in the planet since nothing else mattered for him after Lois' death, since suddenly reversing earth's rotation would instantly obliterate everything on the planet.

Same can be seen in S2, he was willing to give up his powers, leaving everyone else helpless against Zod, for a chance to bone Lois.

Makes Bale Batman look a little more dedicated :lol

I believe Supes' real intentions in STP were to kill everybody in the planet since nothing else mattered for him after Lois' death, since suddenly reversing earth's rotation would instantly obliterate everything on the planet.

Same can be seen in S2, he was willing to give up his powers, leaving everyone else helpless against Zod, for a chance to bone Lois.

Makes Bale Batman look a little more dedicated :lol

Yep, then when he got his powers back, he went to the restaurant to beat up a helpless human...that's after he killed Zod (original/theatrical version) and he erased Lois Lane's memory with a ******* kiss :lol

Yep, then when he got his powers back, he went to the restaurant to beat up a helpless human...that's after he killed Zod (original/theatrical version) and he erased Lois Lane's memory with a ******* kiss :lol

Yup, for all we know Supes' coerced Lois into sleeping with him under the threat that if she refused, earth would be destroyed.

Being a suave pimp I believe that's called. :lol

Yup, for all we know Supes' coerced Lois into sleeping with him under the threat that if she refused, earth would be destroyed.

Being a suave pimp I believe that's called. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Good reference back to the other days jokes.

Love this thread, both sides come out with some great stuff. :clap

[/B][/B]

That never made sense, imo. If he traveled back in time or reversed time to undo Lois Lane's death, then...wouldn't he also undo all the other good things he did? The reason he didn't get there in time was because he was too busy fixing a bunch of problems, so by undoing Lois Lane's death, he's also unfixing and not saving all the other people. :lol

He wanted to do his bidness with Lois, so the rest of them can F.O.D.

One thing though. Superman's no pimp so long as he's pining for Lois. Superpimp would be like a ticket dispenser at a deli counter.

I feel like the MOS series is where the prequels were after TPM came out and prior to AOTC. We were all, "uh, what the hell, that had some decent stuff and some total crap, where is George going with this? Hopefully the next two movies will be good since Anakin will be older." And then AOTC was released.... :lol

Hope we don't see a repeat of that and BvS turns out to be awesome. I have a feeling that it might be another ASM2 for a lot of people where the Batfleck scenes might be some of the best Batman stuff ever but then Superman will take the place of Electro/Peter's parents subplot. In other words I'll probably be okay with it and you guys will hate it. :lol

It's a lot easier to fight a Zod who waits around for you to save people, and walks around, instead of whipping around the city throwing a barrage of super-powered attacks. Superman really had a regard for human life when he fought on top of that woman's car, with a guy who could wreck a city. Oh and the part where gives up, abandoning all the screaming people to be killed by Zod!

I couldn't wait to get a Batman on film that kicked this "hero's" butt. And then the Batman we got was a guy that lays on the ground like the kid from the Christmas Story whenever he's in danger. I guess that's why he needed a Joker that was 20 years older than him to even the odds.

That would be a funny Batman Vs. Superman. When they confront each other Keaton Batman lies on the ground, and Superman flies away, waiting for one of them to attack. I'm just kidding, Reeve Superman would be the crap out of Batman, because he only beats on people who are far weaker than him. Knowing those movies all the civilians would cheer, but just in case, he can always put on his glasses (while still in costume), and they won't be able to recognize him. Then of course, he can Super fart, so everyone forgets, and he'll wink at the camera, while holding the American Flag.

tumblr_mboxurzu4e1qfnlmbo1_500.gif

I wonder why the movies insist on killing Pa Kent. Didn't he live during the comics? I know he was around when Doomsday KOed Superman.
Yeah, he did live in the comics for the longest time. In the first film, it seemed to be some dramatic license used to inject the film with some melancholy emotional texture, and may have helped provide an impetus for Clark to willingly leave Smallville following the discovery of the green crystal, as I don't think Superman "learned" some important lesson from it that he would use in his fight against evildoers, etc. Seems like Sngoyder were influenced by that, but used it to explicitly teach Clark a lesson that you don't help people if it will expose you.

They were obviously trying to run with the Jesus parallels (who also didn't reveal his true identity to the masses until he was an adult) but then they just went nuts with the whole tornado thing.

Why the **** is Brody cracking a smile/smirk when the Mayor says "the boy spilling out over the dock"? :horror

I've seen Jaws 100 times and never noticed that before. He's a sadist like Superman!

Back