Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well as long as Batman and Superman actually fight in this one, I don't care if that's actually in the film or not.

"Let them fight"

They're not really doing Superman any favors as far as being a "good guy" though. Looks like a demon that's gonna shoot Batman with his laser eyes (like Zod was going to do to that family!).

Crowd wasn't as crazy excited as I had expected them to be.

1st Avengers movie Hall H crowd was the most insane, with 2013 Avengers 2 reveal a close second.

Shame E7 sat out.

It's like comicbook covers, when there's a big event they don't show Superman smiling, they show him pissed off with his red eyes.

1st Avengers movie Hall H crowd was the most insane, with 2013 Avengers 2 reveal a close second.

Shame E7 sat out.

I think that's cause everybody was already expecting it, they were way more excited just by the logo last year :lol

More than for any of these two teasers.

I hope we can get an HD trailer soon. I mean what's the point of all this modern technology if all the videos look like a 1980's VHS copy...? :lol

Shame E7 sat out.

that crowd was kind of retarded. They finally show Batman in a clip and not just a picture, they show him with a new suit and the bat signal. And almost not a peep.

they see the same superman that they saw in the first movie and everyone screams...:cuckoo:

THEN they show Batman's glowing eyes and not any screaming until it just ends...

that was so stupid :lol:lol

yeah, I expected people to scream again. The fact that no one really made sounds with batman's awesome reveal was really really weird.

Back