Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Hell even Siff thor-the-dark-world-lady-sif-poster-610x906.jpgfrom the dark world looks better they should I mean if she is a modern world setting she should show that instead she looks like some thing out of a TV show

That little glimpse reminds me of the cinematography in Watchmen.

If someone finds the teaser online, please PM me. I'm busy and too old for this ****. I did my duty during the Dark Knight and TDKR days, so halp pls.

Just had a link to a leaked video but it's down. There are videos being taken down left and right. Will try and get one and download it before it's gone.

Dfrantic: The video is private. Best to download it if you can view it.

Just had a link to a leaked video but it's down. There are videos being taken down left and right. Will try and get one and download it before it's gone.

Dfrantic: The video is private. Best to download it if you can view it.

Ahhhhh, it's not working for me either now.

Well, to whomever downloads it, could you PM me and you can email it to me?

You know what? **** the hype machine. San Diego needs to go back to what it originally was: a comic book convention. Studios should release there **** online the way it was meant to be seen, and maybe they wouldn't have to contend with leaks.

I'll never understand why these studios go to such lengths to keep footage like this from being seen. If you don't want people seeing it, why show it in the first damn place.

They had me hooked with the armored Batman bit....

I'll never understand why these studios go to such lengths to keep footage like this from being seen. If you don't want people seeing it, why show it in the first damn place.

:goodpost: :exactly: :goodpost: :exactly:

When I was at NYCC 2008, they showed us the TDK trailer first, and then to everyone else, and that was enough for us. Why can't they do the same with SDCC?

Don't be pahty poopers. The exclusivity and "you can't see it" is part of the appeal.

Imagine being at SDCC, at that panel and seeing it for the first time. You wouldn't care about the other nerds who are looking for a bootleg. Makes it more special!

If I was there, I wouldn't care if they released it or not, I was happy to be seeing it, but that begs the question: if I don't care if others see it, why do studios?

Don't be pahty poopers. The exclusivity and "you can't see it" is part of the appeal.

Imagine being at SDCC, at that panel and seeing it for the first time. You wouldn't care about the other nerds who are looking for a bootleg. Makes it more special!

Yes, but they've already seen it first. What's the point of keeping it under lock after that?

Back