Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Played around with the image to see if I can get some color out of it. My guess is that her costume will be similar to the color palette of Superman. Looks like the gold is gone like the New 52 Wonder Woman. Another guess is that the lasso turns gold when its being used.

ww.jpg

Whatever they are, they're awesome.

BUT, are they Kryptonian? That rumor was already denied, right.

Her W should've had a tad bit more color.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

You can buy Whedon's QS costume at Sports Authority for 15 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever they are, they're awesome.

BUT, are they Kryptonian? That rumor was already denied, right.

Her W should've had a tad bit more color.

Yeah they are awesome.

I don't think the rumor has been denied though, it just stayed as rumor like many of the other rumors that are unlikely to happen.

They do kind look like something Faora would wear don't they? :lol

I doubt Wonder Woman has any relation to them weird ass Kryptonians and their genetics crap.

Look at that costume. She has an eagle and "W" that most likely stand for . . . an eagle and "W". Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm dying to see that footage. I literally don't want to do anything except stare at my phone because I know the second I do, with my luck, it'd go up and be taken down without me having seen it.

WW looks okay. I really want to like this movie, but its just being rushed for the sake of keeping up with Marvel. I agree with earlier posts about Superman needing a sequel first and Batman needing his own stand alone movie first.

Back