Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that Lex called Darkseid with the knowledge he gained from the Kryptonian ship that Clark lured to Earth. Poor guy just can't catch a break, the human death toll on account of his presence on the planet is only just beginning. :lol

I can't believe that Lex called Darkseid with the knowledge he gained from the Kryptonian ship that Clark lured to Earth. Poor guy just can't catch a break, the human death toll on account of his presence on the planet is only just beginning. :lol

I can't believe Superman didn't try to get rid of all the Kryptonian wreckage during what had to have been the most extensive clean up period in world history.

:lol It's funny because it's true.

Wife and I returned from our second viewing on a night out with another couple (friends of the wife)

Their not into these films and they walked away pretty confused at a lot of the film. Mary (wife) was explaining points even made me re-think some of my dislikes and she isn't a fan either....she simply supports her loving husband, I did good :lol

My take part deuce ....it continued being enjoyable after a second viewing which is a step up as MoS was one and done. It still felt choppy but less bothersome while some parts will bug me til the cows come home (Pa Kent, Martha and Doomsday / death of Supes). 2-3 pretty insignificant tho important pieces so I'm still on the supportive side of the film...

kP8cYeo.jpg

Back