Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TtpFC6Ul.jpg

Don't know if posted already :dunno

Oh man, that is not flattering.

Those legs, those arms, oh dear oh dear.

Thoooooose legs.......:thud:

At least her head looks good. :lol

Nah, Morrison's a bro, I don't think I've ever heard him say anything douchbaggy.

Not a ********* per se, but his "aliens abducted me" stories aren't exactly the thoughts of the "average man".

He's got plenty cool quotes, all of his documentaries are pretty inspirational, it's when he goes out of his way to be a ****** that he makes me roll my eyes :lol

Yeah, when he tries too hard, he tends to come off as a cranky old man. Which, he actually is, but eh, geniuses tend to be a bit more... "unique"...

Not a ********* per se, but his "aliens abducted me" stories aren't exactly the thoughts of the "average man".
Oh he's crazy, just not a dbag :lol

I like his understanding of metaphysical stuff better than Moore's.

Yeah, when he tries too hard, he tends to come off as a cranky old man. Which, he actually is, but eh, geniuses tend to be a bit more... "unique"...
He's a special snowflake alright.

Oh man, that is not flattering.

Those legs, those arms, oh dear oh dear.

Thoooooose legs.......:thud:

At least her head looks good. :lol
It's a can, it warps everything, look at the sword and the forearms.

Oh he's crazy, just not a dbag :lol

I like his understanding of metaphysical stuff better than Moore's.

Moore tries to connect "magic" with art, which comes across as focrced. Meanwhile, Grant is more of a "ancient architects of lives past created that which we call the present, and we are but specs in their grand plans" type of guy. Moore is for when you're feeling down and want something horrific. Morisson is a bit more uplifting IMO.

He's a special snowflake alright.

Him, Tumblr and the rest of the internet combined. Like Syndrome said, "when everybody's super, no one will be".

Lol, I don't even think those are real cans. They look like Photoshop mockups of the cans and the images are distorted to simulate what they will look like on the cans.

Yeah those are the cans, you scan them with an app and you can read the prequel comics for each character.

Moore tries to connect "magic" with art, which comes across as focrced. Meanwhile, Grant is more of a "ancient architects of lives past created that which we call the present, and we are but specs in their grand plans" type of guy. Moore is for when you're feeling down and want something horrific. Morisson is a bit more uplifting IMO.

I actually like his rationalization of magic, as manipulating words and images to provoke a change, Morrison's "Magick" is more crude.

I actually like his rationalization of magic, as manipulating words and images to provoke a change, Morrison's "Magick" is more crude.
It depends on the context. Moore's is a bit more on the philosophical side, whereas Morrison's interpretaion leans more on scientific theories of what a fifth dimensions would look like, albeit with his own "twist". Then again, he's done more drugs than you can count, so there's that. Bottom line is, they're both nuts, but their work is gold.

It depends on the context. Moore's is a bit more on the philosophical side, whereas Morrison's interpretaion leans more on scientific theories of what a fifth dimensions would look like, albeit with his own "twist". Then again, he's done more drugs than you can count, so there's that. Bottom line is, they're both nuts, but their work is gold.
Yeah but Morrison's magick is pretty weird.

Do you know how he "activates" a sigil? :lol

Meanwhile, Grant is more of a "ancient architects of lives past created that which we call the present, and we are but specs in their grand plans" type of guy. Moore is for when you're feeling down and want something horrific. Morisson is a bit more uplifting IMO.

That's a great way to describe him. Morrison is my favorite comic book writer. He wrote my favorite Batman, Superman, Justice League, and X-Men. I really want to check out his Animal Man and Doom Patrol! Morrison might be out there, but he's way smarter than me! Even if I don't understand something, I appreciate the amount of depth he has in his writing. I just re-read Batman RIP for the first time in 5 years, and it's now my favorite Batman story. I'm glad to see something different with these movies because I don't know how anything will get to that level of enjoyment that I got from his Batman run.

Yeah but Morrison's magick is pretty weird.

Do you know how he "activates" a sigil? :lol

Yeah, it's "fun time with the little guy", isn't it? Not to mention the whole sigil process itself...

That's a great way to describe him. Morrison is my favorite comic book writer. He wrote my favorite Batman, Superman, Justice League, and X-Men. I really want to check out his Animal Man and Doom Patrol! Morrison might be out there, but he's way smarter than me! Even if I don't understand something, I appreciate the amount of depth he has in his writing. I just re-read Batman RIP for the first time in 5 years, and it's now my favorite Batman story. I'm glad to see something different with these movies because I don't know how anything will get to that level of enjoyment that I got from his Batman run.

His stuff is either hit or miss for me, but he sure has some otherwordly ideas. The execution is lacking sometimes, but he's definitely something special.

Back