Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's not an "S." It's a "D."

4184627.jpg

I'm probably way behind on the talk in this thread, but I just saw the Hot Toys Batman from the BVS movie. That has to be the absolute worst looking Bat outfit I have ever seen. It makes Affleck look like a Fat Ass.

It's not an "S." It's a "D."

:lol

I'm probably way behind on the talk in this thread, but I just saw the Hot Toys Batman from the BVS movie. That has to be the absolute worst looking Bat outfit I have ever seen. It makes Affleck look like a Fat Ass.

I agree, his great appearance on screen is not translating well to collectibles like the rest of the other cinematic costumes have.

He is definately the most intimidating Batman, the costume turns him into a beast not to be messed with.

But something isn't translating well when shrunken to toy size, maybe it's because of all that grey with the electrical tape textures.

Who knows, right, I guess 89 Hot Toys will remain the king of Batman costumes in toy format.

But screw it, I want a BvS anyways. :lol

Who would've thought this would be the one GIF to unite them all.

:lol

I don't know, the TDK/TDKR outfit looks fantastic as a toy. Especially the last DX and in Arkham Knight.

I'm sure HT will have the Affleck Batman Doll looking right once released. As usual.

I disagree. The movie suit's got a smaller waist line, and if anything Ben Affleck makes the suit look fat. Ben Affleck is not wearing the Batman suit. The Batman suit is wearing him and that's the Batman's voice speaking. Unlike the asexual alien symbiote Spider-man costume, the BvS costume even has its own belly button, so it must be the son of alien parents that Bruce rescued out in space.

Does this suit really look like it needs Ben Affleck? Ben Affleck doesn't even have to do a voice; the suit does the work. John Blake, unfortunately died, and Bruce Wayne created this suit as a back-up plan. He'll be back though. He's just dealing with more important matters—establishing new Batmen out in the Middle East.

PHEQSsquEdJnII_1_l.jpg

I disagree. The movie suit's got a smaller waist line, and if anything Ben Affleck makes the suit look fat. Ben Affleck is not wearing the Batman suit. The Batman suit is wearing him and that's the Batman's voice speaking. Unlike the asexual alien symbiote Spider-man costume, the BvS costume even has its own belly button, so it must be the son of alien parents that Bruce rescued out in space.

Does this suit really look like it needs Ben Affleck? Ben Affleck doesn't even have to do a voice; the suit does the work. John Blake, unfortunately died, and Bruce Wayne created this suit as a back-up plan. He'll be back though. He's just dealing with more important matters—establishing new Batmen out in the Middle East.

View attachment 242832

Come on man, we all know it's Deathstroke in disquise. And that the real Batman is still Christian Bale. And that John Blake is the Letoker. You've just got to look at the "bigger picture"...

Bigger picture? I was just kidding around, man.

In all seriousness, the Superfriends, 60s series, Burton films, Nolan trilogy, Injustice, DC Animated Universe, Arkham games, Batman Brave in the Bold, the New 52, etc are all just scrap book ideas, contingency plans, and ruminations Batman has in the Bat-cave while waiting for Alfred to deliver his coffee.

Bigger picture? I was just kidding around, man.

In all seriousness, the Superfriends, 60s series, Burton films, Nolan trilogy, Injustice, DC Animated Universe, Arkham games, Batman Brave in the Bold, the New 52, etc are all just scrap book ideas, contingency plans, and ruminations Batman has in the Bat-cave while waiting for Alfred to deliver his coffee.

Nah, there was a "theory" going around that basically supported the idea that Nolan's Trilogy is canon in the DCEU, Letoker is John Blake, Affleck is Deathstroke, etc, etc. It was a mess, but it gained lots of traction for a while.

Nah, there was a "theory" going around that basically supported the idea that Nolan's Trilogy is canon in the DCEU, Letoker is John Blake, Affleck is Deathstroke, etc, etc. It was a mess, but it gained lots of traction for a while.

Oh, for real? I didn't know about any of that stuff!:lol I just looked at the Hot Toy, and I made that up on the spot.:lol

I really like the new design!

I'm really interested to what characters kids will gravitate towards for Halloween this year. There's just so many options; it's pretty nuts! :lol

The least skanky WW costume I've seen in years. It won't sell.[emoji6]

I think I might have to buy Armored Supreme for myself. Screw Hot Toys life size Batman, I can place that on a mannequin and feature it in my man cave.

1118883-jpg.jpg

Supreme's in BvS? Maybe because Moore liked Snyder's Watchmen so much, he begged Rob to let him lend Supreme to WB... :monkey3

Back