Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Man of Steel 2 (Superman/Batman--Official title to be confirmed)

I don't mind this. I think he'll be a pretty good batman.

Fanboys, nerds, etc. always have a problem with it.

They threatened to riot and sent petitions when Michael Keaton was announced as Batman and he ended up being a great Batman. They cried foul saying a pretty Aussie boy known for chick flicks was wrong when Heath Ledger was announced as the Joker . . . and he ended up being a great Joker.

Happens every time.

Keaton sucked as well.
The Batmobile saved that first outing.

Im sure anything is better than that raspy bat voice we had before.:lol As a huge batfan. i could care less about this announcement becuase I have been surprised before by actors whom I didnt think were fit for the role.

I'm just saying...maybe Snyder liked Bale's Batman voice and wants Affleck to follow in his footsteps :lol

I'm just saying...maybe Snyder liked Bale's Batman voice and wants Affleck to follow in his footsteps :lol

Hey anything could happen as proven today.:lol

Doubt it. After all the jokes and parodies, I'm sure the filmmakers know not to go that route.

Then again, after 2008 is when all the criticism, jokes and parodies really started to catch on and they didn't change a damn thing for TDKR. In fact, they made it worse to the point of him TALKING TO HIMSELF in that voice. :lol

Strange choice. Never thought of Affleck as much of an actor. Looks the part, I guess. Right age bracket for a more experienced Wayne. Certainly capable of pulling off Bruce Wayne. Not sure he can play the badass Batman that an older version needs, though ... Miller-like.

I'm skeptical. But, far less skeptical than I was about Mr. Mom Keaton (which turned out fine). Or prettyboy Clooney (which was a trainwreck). I was indifferent about no-name Bale (who turned out to be an overwhelming success). Honestly, the only one I've ever been initially excited about was Kilmer (who was good enough).

I'll reserve judgment.

SnakeDoc

Doubt it. After all the jokes and parodies, I'm sure the filmmakers know not to go that route.

Then again, after 2008 is when all the criticism, jokes and parodies really started to catch on and they didn't change a damn thing for TDKR. In fact, they made it worse to the point of him TALKING TO HIMSELF in that voice. :lol

Hey, man...Snyders gonna Snyde :lol

Lollllll no way people here are going to buy Hot toys figures of Ben Affleck... Gigli man loll

I endorse Ben Alfeck as the Batman, just as long as Matt Damon can play the Riddler. Or heck, Robin!

Yep. I'll admit, I was younger and stupider when the Ledger casting came out. I wasn't vocal about it, but, of course, my first thought was "they couldn't do any better than the dude from Brokeback Mountain?" It happens every time, and I'm hoping that Mr. Affleck sticks it to him. That dude has gotten a lot of **** over the years that I think (a good chunk of it, anyway) was unwarranted.

no matter who was picked, people would be freakin out. they always do.

I think Ben makes a lot of sense as a Bruce Wayne. He's got the personality for it. he's got the physique. i like this choice. :)

but im out of the movie thread. too much arguing is going to go down for a long long time. :lol

:wave

This truly is a Keaton moment 100%.

Ok, maybe 90%, Keaton was truly a WTF moment.

Can't wait for my 1/4 Keaton. :yess:

First pics of Affleck as Batman is going to break the internet.

He will make a good Wayne, yes.

So THIS is the thread. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Sorry, totally NOT into BA being Batman. Nope. No way.

Anyways, thought this was a coincidence...

2763956-daredevil_batman_by_jeffieb.jpg

Well, if Marvel were Hot Toys they would immediately announce a new Daredevil movie. :lol

Well he does kind of have that Hamm jawline, don't have a clue if his acting skills have improved...

It was unexpected, very.

Still don't know how I feel about this, not enough data.

Lollllll no way people here are going to buy Hot toys figures of Ben Affleck... Gigli man loll

Yeah, they'll buy $3,000 frankensteined customs instead.

Back