Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Good! just strange how his head sits on the body looks weird.
fdde0bd3541e1f52b4c050c19c10227b.jpg
5248dd2709a5a1de5bc846a472c79134.jpg

I'm kinda on the fence now, I'm not very happy with the overall outcome, I'll wait for more in hand pics and make a decision to keep or not. Might just use the funds to get a P1 piece instead or something.

I'm not really happy with the way this one turned out, specifically the mouth area. It seems off big time.

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 4.24.06 PM.jpg

Its slightly less detailed than the proto, its a matter of how close are you viewing this on a daily basis. I would think the color difference in display lighting will be almost unnoticeable. Take into consideration the literal spotlights on this unboxing.

View attachment 311398

Its slightly less detailed than the proto, its a matter of how close are you viewing this on a daily basis. I would think the color difference in display lighting will be almost unnoticeable. Take into consideration the literal spotlights on this unboxing.

The unboxed version looks like his stunt double or something not close to the above photos.

I'm telling you, your judging beautifully mood lit photos that shade every indentation of the sculpt compared to the thing under a spotlight. I do not think it will have the depth of skin tone application which is par the course, proto vs production.

I have no horse in the is race, as I collect Comic only, but I do love the movie.

I'm telling you, your judging beautifully mood lit photos that shade every indentation of the sculpt compared to the thing under a spotlight. I do not think it will have the depth of skin tone application which is par the course, proto vs production.

I have no horse in the is race, as I collect Comic only, but I do love the movie.

I think they muffed the paint job on his face. I love the costume too but we'll see.
I'm really thinking of canceling now but I'll wait to see more photos.

I agree. I was excited until I saw the unboxing video. I might cancel till they show clearer pics. I agree with everyone else, the mouth looks off and different from the prototype. Yes I am picky but with this price point, everyone should be.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They're not even trying to get the cape and head sitting properly... *sigh*

Like everybody, not liking the head under that lighting. Also not liking the shiny boots. The rest looks on par with the advertised prototype.

They shouldn't have accepted the shipment like that bad shipment of Superman PF's. The factory that did the Captain America Winter Soldier PF must have done this one. It has their bad facesculpt painting hands allover this.

Back