Premium Format Batman V Superman Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I REALLY hope mine doesn't ship before January. A week before x-mas would be bad timing.
Its my first order directly with Sideshow... so help me out people... if I still haven't gotten a processing mail, I should be good until January, right? Those emails come 14 days before charging?

I'm starting to wonder where the photos are? No production pics, no in hand pics, just seems weird

As for the Batman BvS Premium Format Figure, a final production piece was late getting to us, so getting photos up of the piece prior to it shipping from our overseas warehouse wasn't doable. We will have the updated photos up prior to the item shipping from our warehouse here in the U.S. (and may have an unboxing video up very soon as well).

As for the Batman BvS Premium Format Figure, a final production piece was late getting to us, so getting photos up of the piece prior to it shipping from our overseas warehouse wasn't doable. We will have the updated photos up prior to the item shipping from our warehouse here in the U.S. (and may have an unboxing video up very soon as well).

Nice! Thanks for the info!

take your time sideshow.. take your time lol. too much going on for the holidays.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back