• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATMAN statue, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, AVP, Aliens, 1:6 parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: HT Rocky Balboa/Italian Stallion combo, HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATA

Thanks Jeff! I appreciate it! The same to you! :wave

Here's my daily BUMP!

The items now SOLD in my thread are:
1.) Rambo II, and all of its accessories and gear.
2.) Pvt. Vasquez from ALIENS

Everything else is STILL AVAILABLE for SALE...so give it a shot! Thanks again! :)

Re: HT Rocky, Apollo, 2 Rambos, Batman Statue, AVATAR displays!

Thanks for the title change for my sale thread Shell! I appreciate it! :wave

Here's my Sunday BUMP!

Here's what is still available for sale as of today:

1.) Rocky IV Apollo Creed Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure - opened and complete with all of his gear! I also have his box if you want it. This would make a great custom Dillon from Predator!

2.) Batman - The Dark Knight Strikes Again - coldcast porcelain statue. It has Catgirl on Batman's shoulder. Inspired and modeled after Frank Miller's awesome artwork! It is in NEW and boxed condition! I only opened it once to inspect it after winning it in a raffle at the "Nola Comic-Con" in New Orleans this year.

3.) Rambo III - Hot Toys 1/6 scale figure - This Rambo comes with almost everything. The only things missing are his bow and arrows, and two small hand knives that fit into the back of his belt. Everything else is there folks! The BEST Stallone Rambo likeness in 1/6 scale, in my opinion! :yess: I do not have his HT box.

4.) AVATAR cardboard figure displays - I have 2 of them. They are over 6' tall! They show full figures of Jake Sully in his avatar body, and Neytiri standing back to back! Awesome color cardboard promotional displays for the DVD and Blu-Ray release of the movie this past April. These displays were ONLY available in retail movie stores!

Please take a look at my pictures of all of these items I posted earlier in my thread here!

Please send me a PM with any questions that you have about my sales items. Thanks for looking! Now...please buy from me! :pray: :)

Here's what is either SOLD or PENDING SALE OR PENDING TRADE as of today:
1.) Rambo II Hot Toys figure - This figure and all of his gear is SOLD!
2.) Rocky Balboa "Italian Stallion" boxing outfit and the Rocky HT figure - PENDING TRADE as of today!
3.) Rocky IV white taped hands - This pair of hands are PENDING TRADE as of today!
4.) One of the two AVATAR full figure cardboard display pieces - PENDING SALE as of today!

Last edited:

Early Monday morning BUMP! PRICE DROP ON RAMBO III! I AM NOW ASKING FOR $150.00 BEFORE SHIPPING FOR BUYERS INSIDE THE U.S.A.! I AM NOW ASKING $200.00 BEFORE SHIPPING FOR RAMBO III FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.

That is a $50.00 price drop for Rambo III folks! Do NOT miss out on this great figure for ONLY $150.00 plus exact shipping for buyers in the U.S.A.! :wave

Last edited:

Another day...another BUMP...TO THE TOP!

Remember the HT Rambo III is now reduced in price to $150.00 before shipping for U.S. buyers!

The HT Apollo Creed is still available for sale for $150.00 before shipping for U.S. buyers!

The Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again Frank Miller statue is still available for $100.00 to U.S. buyers before shipping!

One of the two AVATAR full figure cardboard displays are still available for $20.00 before shipping to U.S. buyers!

International buyers are also welcome! Send me a PM and I can get an exact shipping quote for you on all of my sale items! Thanks again for looking at my sale thread! Now...PLEASE buy something!

BUMP IT UP TO THE TOP! I'VE STILL GOT SOME GREAT STUFF FOR SALE FOLKS! CHECK IT OUT! PRICE DROPS ON ALL OF IT! :wave

hey Mike! Your mailbox seems to be full so I wanted to catch ya here. How much would shipping be for an Avatar display sent to 32817?

Thanks for your request! I'll find out for you soon! They are very lightweight. It is just the matter of packing them because they are so large! They fold down from 6' tall, to about 3' tall. I'll get back to you soon about it. Thanks again! :wave

SALES UPDATE FOR TODAY!

1.) Rambo III - is NOW TRADED to fellow board member die!
2.) Rocky "Italian Stallion" boxing outfit and Rocky IV body and head sculpt - is NOW TRADED to fellow board member die!

Thanks Jeff for the cool stuff in the trade! I appreciate it!

Last edited:

Here's my Saturday...BUMP!

Here's what is still for sale in my sale thread here:

1.) Hot Toys Rocky IV - Apollo Creed 1/6 scale figure - $150.00 "shipped" for buyers inside the U.S.A. I am asking $200.00 shipped to international buyers. He is loose and complete with his entire American flag/U.S. flag outfit he wore in Rocky IV with the tall hat, and has only been on display inside my "smoke-free" home. I do have his Hot toys box.

2.) Batman - The Dark Knight Strikes Again - cold cast porcelain statue - about 13" tall with Batman with Catgirl on his shoulder. Still inside its original box. I only opened it to inspect it, and then returned it to the box. I am asking $100.00 "shipped" for buyers inside the U.S.A. I am asking $150.00 shipped for international buyers.

3.) AVATAR - full figure 6' tall color cardboard displays. I am asking $20.00 each for them for buyers inside the U.S.A. I am asking for $40.00 each for them for international buyers.

4.) Hot Toys Rocky IV boxing outfit. Rocky's "American flag" outfit he wore when he fought the big Russian Ivan Drago. It includes the white Rocky robe with his name, "Rocky Balboa" on the back, the red boxing gloves, the white boxing boots, the U.S. flag/American flag boxing shorts, white socks with blue stripes. I am asking for $45.00 shipped for this outfit for buyers inside the U.S.A. I am asking for $50.00 for this outfit for international buyers. I will also break it apart for any buyer that needs parts from the outfit.

Please send me a PM with any questions that you have about any of my items for sale. Thanks!

I will be adding some new items to my sale thread this weekend. Be on the lookout for some 1/6 scale Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars figures! They will all be M.I.B. too! :wave

ATTENTION - Both of my Rambo figures, and my Rocky figure with the gold "Italian Stallion" boxing outfit on are now SOLD!

A new week....time for a new week BUMP! Everything that is listed in my last post is still available. New items will be added to my thread this week! :wave

BUMP...AGAIN!

Apollo Creed is still for sale! You better hurry up and buy him before I decide to keep him and make him Dillon from Predator!

Thanks!

BUMP IT UP....AGAIN!

C'mon, nobody wants the Apollo Creed figure so that they can easily turn it into Dillon from Predator? I'm shocked and amazed that it didn't sell by now.

Don't miss out! More new items coming this week! :wave

It's time for me to add more new items to my thread. Here we go!

Now I'm adding some sealed in their original cards Star Wars Unleashed figure statues! These great highly detailed statues look incredible still inside their packages, or opened and on display! They appear to look like much more expensive coldcast porcelain statues. Here's the ones that I have:

1.) Darth Vader - in a pose where he's about to jump at Luke Skywalker off of the top of a stairway in the Bespin Cloud City gas chamber from The Empire Strikes Back!

DarthVaderUL.jpg

2.) Obi-Wan Kenobi - from Episode II: Attack Of The Clones. He's in an action pose with his blue lightsaber attacking standing on a Geonosis planet rock base.

ObiWanKenobiEp2UL.jpg

3.) Mace Windu - from Episode II: Attack Of The Clones. He has his unique purple lightsaber drawn and his other hand out in a "force push". Very cool pose!

MaceWinduEp2UL.jpg

There is some very minor damage to the top of his card at the "J-peg" part and the upper-left corner. This does NOT effect the figure inside in any way. Here's a picture of it...

MaceWinducarddamage.jpg

4.) Luke Skywalker in his X-Wing pilot outfit - from Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. He is holding his blue lightsaber and stands on a snow base from the planet Hoth.

LukeXWingHotUL.jpg

5.) Aalya Secure - the blue female Twi'lek jedi - from Episode II: Attack Of The Clones. She is holding her blue lightsaber in a dynamic cool pose!

AaylaSecuraEp2UL.jpg

6.) Chewbacca - Han Solo's wookie friend and co-pilot holding his "bowcaster" rifle firing away at enemies! This figure is awesome, and pretty heavy too.

ChewbaccaUL.jpg

7.) Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight from Episode VI: Return Of The Jedi. Luke in his all black Jedi Knight outfit holding his green lightsaber in a big slashing pose, on a base from the Emperor's chamber. This would go great with the Darth Vader figure I'm also offering!

LukejediROTJUL.jpg

Here's some pictures of the figures grouped together...

SWUnleashed2ndrow.jpg

SWUnleashedbottomrow.jpg

I am asking for $20.00 shipped each for these figures, or for $150.00 shipped for the whole set of 7 figures together for buyers inside the U.S.A. International buyer are always welcomed, but the shipped price for each figure would cost you $40.00, and the set would cost $170.00. Please send me a PM with any questions that you have for me. Thanks!

MODs please change the title of my thread now to:

FS: HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, SW Unleashed!

Thank You!

No, I wasn't planning on it anymore since I sold my smartgunner Vasquez here a few weeks ago. I had some custom "muscle arms" on her. Did you see her earlier in my sales thread? She would have gone GREAT with your Hudson! I have Hudson too, with a custom head sculpt from Les Walker. I also have Les Walker's awesome "spikey-haired" Hicks head sculpt on my Hicks, and I have Sgt. Apone with a custom head with the cigar in his mouth. I also repainted my Drake's head the correct hair light blonde color as you can see in my signature image. I also have Ripley with a repainted head I did, a custom Newt I made, a custom Bishop android I made from a Millenium Frank Black, and the Ripley I repainted that comes with her yellow "power loader" machine. What marines are you looking for to go with your Hudson?

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, SW Unleashed!

BUMP! Here is another update with more new items!

Here's a custom Darth Maul 1/6 scale figure. He has the "smiling" head sculpt taken from a Hasbro 12" Darth Maul that came with the Sith Speeder. He comes on the Sideshow Darth Maul body, with the Sideshow clothing with the black hooded Sith robe, and his double-bladed red lightsaber. He also includes an extra pair of hands, and his silver binoculars. I do not have the Sideshow Darth Maul box for him. I am asking for $60.00 shipped from U.S. buyers for him. International buyers send me a PM, and I can find out exact shipping costs for you for it.

DarthMaulhoodupwithextrahands.jpg

DarthMaulhoodup.jpg

DarthMaulsmilingfacecloseup.jpg

Next, is a custom Count Dooku made from the Hasbro Count Dooku head sculpt, that is repainted, and the Hasbro Dooku outfit and lightsaber. He is on a better Dragon body. He looks great to me! I am asking for $60.00 shipped from buyers within the U.S.A. He does not come with a box.

100_6056.jpg

318e_3-1.jpg

32b3_3-1.jpg

343a_3-1.jpg

30c5_3-1.jpg

100_6054.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Apollo Creed, Batman statue, AVATAR displays, SW Unleashed!

A new BUMP for a new week! Check out the 2 new Sith 12" figures I posted here this weekend! :)

Back