• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BATMAN statue, AVATAR, SW Unleashed, AVP, Aliens, 1:6 parts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I won this in a raffle last week at the "NOLA Comic-Con 2010". It's a great cold-cast porcelain statue from Frank Miller's sequel to The Dark Knight Returns...it's Batman with "Catgirl" on his shoulder! The Batman The Dark Knight Strikes Again statue stands a little over 13" tall, and it has never been displayed. I only opened it to inspect it, and it was all fine. I then immediately returned it to its box. It is a LIMITED EDITION OF 7,500 WORLDWIDE! Check out my pictures of the actual statue in the box I have for sale here. I am asking $150.00...PRICE DROP!...NOW IT IS $100.00 for it, not including shipping. It normally sells at retail for $199.99. You can send me your PM with your location and postal zip code and I will get an accurate price on shipping it to you. Here are the pics...THIS STATUE IS NOW SOLD AS OF 10/14/10!

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

Here's a promotional picture of what the statue looks like outside of the box.

1324016374_77a9af3637.jpg

Please send me any questions you have. I need the money, so please help me out if you can! :pray: Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: Batman the dark knight strikes again statue! Never displayed! N.i.b!

BUMP IT UP! :gah:

Okay...Who wants this great statue?

Anyone...someone...please? :pray:

BUMPING this UP to the TOP! :wave

Help me out here....

I would appreciate it! :)

BUMP...it out! :gah:

BUMP it up! :exactly:

Help me out...THANKS! :wave

May I ask that peeps please not interfere with a sales thread.
Thank you
Shell
x :peace

Thank you Shell! :goodpost:

I really appreciate your help. :wave

I hope that someone out there needs/wants this GREAT Batman statue! :pray:

BUMP IT UP! :gah:

Please help me out guy and girls here on this board. :pray:

My price is negotiable. Send me a PM. Let's talk about it. Thanks again! :wave

Okay, here's something I hope will draw interest in my sale thread. I have for sale TWO of these cardboard pieces of both Jake Sully as his avatar, and Neytiri from the AVATAR movie. These were store displays from when the movie was released on Blu-Ray and DVD. They were lightly used for about 6 weeks at a store where I work. They are VERY RARE, and only used for promotion in retail stores, and then usually destroyed and/or thrown away. Each of them is over 6 feet tall! They are about 6 feet 5 inches tall! They fold in half, and can be unfolded to display the full figures on your wall. You can easily hang them on the wall as a big poster with small nails, or push pins. They look incredible in person! They are very lightweight, and should not cost that much to ship to anyone. Here's a picture of one. Both displays are the exact same thing. Check this out! :D

I am asking $40.00 each...PRICE DROP...NOW THEY ARE $20.00 EACH before shipping for these AWESOME displays. Remember they are ONLY used in retail stores to advertise the movie for a short time, and then destroyed and thrown away. Please send me a PM with any questions you have. I will have to ship them flat because of their large size. I will get an exact shipping quote for where you live once I get your postal zip code or area/city you live. I hope someone out there is a big AVATAR fan like I am. I have one of these displays and they are VERY impressive to see in person!

BOTH OF THE AVATAR DISPLAYS ARE NOW PENDING SALE AS OF 08/27/10!

MODS please change the title of my sale thread to:

"Batman Dark Knight Strikes Again Statue M.I.B. and 2 AVATAR movie displays!"

Thanks! :wave

Last edited:
Re: Batman Dark Knight Strikes Again Statue and 2 AVATAR movie displays

Title changed buddy. :duff
Wow, those displays look fab! :rock :rock
x :wave

Thanks Shell!

Yeah, they are great! I hope someone out there wants one. Remember I have TWO of them for sale (the AVATAR displays)! :)

Here's my BUMP for today!

BUMP...ONCE...AGAIN!

NO one wants this great statue, and the awesome AVATAR figure displays? :gah:

PLEASE...help me out here! Thanks! :)

BUMP! :gah:

Help me out guys! Our A/C in our home is broken now. That's going to be a BIG expense for us now! :mad: Please help me out here! Thanks! :pray:

BUMP! :gah:

Thankfully we got our A/C fixed for much less than we thought it would cost. That's a relief. But I still need to sell the Batman statue and the two AVATAR cardboard displays!

Help me out...PLEASE! :pray: Thank You!

BUMP....ONCE AGAIN! :gah:

Any takers? ANYONE....PLEASE HELP! :pray:

BUMP....ONCE AGAIN! :gah:

Any takers? ANYONE....PLEASE HELP! :pray:

Back