Premium Format Batman PF Headsculpts Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks amazing. I like the dark gritty look for batman and would not change a thing with the head sculpts but you in no doubt have some talent and skills with paint.

Well that would be great man because I would like to know what was wrong with this statue that it warranted a repaint because it looked fine from the pics I have seen on the threads. :dunno

I don't think it has anything to do with the other heads looking wrong so much that the owner of the piece wanted Bats head sculpts without the dark stubble. There's nothing wrong with that.

Looks awesome, thats how they should have been.
Any chance i could send my reg head in for a repaint?

"No, sir, I just don't like it."

Psyche! Juuuust kidding. Excellent work. Your work on these (and the life-size bust) is inspiring me to fire up my airbrush now.
Just gotta run out and get some pastels first.

Here's another Batman PF repaint

The Bat has invaded my shop lol

My client didn't want him clean shaven so I went with a 5 o'clock shadow. Told my client I'd keep this light so as not to obscure the skin tones too much. Looks really natural now

Took some before/after pics, let me know what you think.

My client didn't want him clean shaven so I went with a 5 o'clock shadow. Told my client I'd keep this light so as not to obscure the skin tones too much. Looks really natural now

Finally some before and after pics. :yess:

Now I can see the difference.

Your repaint actually looks like a better shade of flesh compared to the stock one. Well done! :clap

I don't mind Cuban-B Batman, but yeah, white Batman looks much better in these comparison shots. Good repaint, dude.

I like how the repaint brings out more of the sculpture....I may have to sign up for this once mine arrives

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I agree Josh. The 5 o'clock shadow doesn't really bother me much but I can't deny DS repaint looks great and better than what we have in hand. It's the classic Bats I think most of us are used to seeing in print and film. I also think you can see and appreciate more of the head sculpt as well.

Back