Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today, almost everything was perfect. My only issue with it is the dark painted stubble around his face is darker and worse than the original ones.

No, both head sculpts on my Black and Gray Batman were incredibly dark and I sent them both off to be repainted. I took some shots of these but if I use the flash they get washed out, without the flash you really can't tell as much, so either way the pics suck :gah:

No, both head sculpts on my Black and Gray Batman were incredibly dark and I sent them both off to be repainted. I took some shots of these but if I use the flash they get washed out, without the flash you really can't tell as much, so either way the pics suck :gah:

The new head looks a little tan is all.. But it looks much better then the old sculpt that came with this... Still got too much 5 oclock shadow going on... But the new head looks fine from what I can tell.

Looking at them more I can see were the new head would probably look way to dark in person... Get some more pics of the whole thing

So how long before this guys Batman head fall off and breaks... He does not have the cape on proper and the head looks like it better have a nice magnet... I was going to comment and let him know but he has his comments turned off.

Well When I have to move my cabinets I have to put them on the floor. No room on my table. No dogs, no cats, no wife, no kids allowed during this process though. :lol

No issue with mine. Absolutely love this head.

IMG_3228.JPG

IMG_3216.JPG

IMG_3215.JPG

IMG_3211.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

CSI... Do you have an issue with that head?? It looks great. Everything about your statue looks great.

The dark face bugs me, but not to the point of asking for a replacement or anything. Overall it's love it.

Awesome, Sharpnel. Best pictures I have seen of this beast so far. :clap

Love to finally see this head used. It looks great!

Awesome, Sharpnel. Best pictures I have seen of this beast so far. :clap

Love to finally see this head used. It looks great!

Thanks :) At all angles, I think this head looks great. I will open Superman tonight and see how well they will compliment each others.

IMG_3222.JPG

SO the new head, the color is not as dark as the first Batman?

Back