Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

Thanks for agreeing CBG. I would have loved an Adams/Aparo Batman with a brand new sculpt in my collection. The body on this just looks wrong as I said. That face sculpt is brilliant but I am not spending 400 dollars on a headsculpt. I hope with WW they really change up the next sculpt. And Superman as well. Give them a new base or environment at least and chaneg the pose slightly. Yeesh talk about taking the easy way out. Sideshow is capable of brilliant things... when they try. :)

Exactly, suoerman I can see a full color change maybe a little more x3 repaints. WW s ares me how much similar she will look like the first one. It's possible the ex axe will be a reg there as well. What can it really be a added dress and another with pants? :rolleyes2 I sure hope ss proves us all wrong big time. At least the green Ivy was good as a repaint. Hope the rest will be as good and not only a change of colors.

Exactly, suoerman I can see a full color change maybe a little more x3 repaints. WW s ares me how much similar she will look like the first one. It's possible the ex axe will be a reg there as well. What can it really be a added dress and another with pants? :rolleyes2 I sure hope ss proves us all wrong big time. At least the green Ivy was good as a repaint. Hope the rest will be as good and not only a change of colors.

I'm just going to keep my opinion to myself on Green Ivy :monkey3 but I do really like the original Ivy a lot. :wink1:

Initially I thought I'd be adding this to my collection, but I'm rethinking that idea. I have the original PF (exclusive). I like the blue version, but to me the black looks best in this pose/gargoyle base. If SS did a different pose or base, then I'd be all over this. I just personally can't do two of the same statues when I consider the display space I have left is already limited, and there's no doubt more to come later. Congrats to those who get this. Its a great looking portrait!

Initially I thought I'd be adding this to my collection, but I'm rethinking that idea. I have the original PF (exclusive). I like the blue version, but to me the black looks best in this pose/gargoyle base. If SS did a different pose or base, then I'd be all over this. I just personally can't do two of the same statues when I consider the display space I have left is already limited, and there's no doubt more to come later. Congrats to those who get this. Its a great looking portrait!

The head on the repaint is all I wanted. This should have been on the original ex instead of us shelling out another 450.00 for really the same statue minus the head.

Will be displaying the PF next to this :)

FB_IMG_1427712110175_zpsh3aicvtw.jpg

Then they will go next to these...

FB_IMG_1426928383803_zpsftxakbjm.jpg

AWESOME!!!

Come on bro get him lol! This is our 70's childhood bats!

Make him limited to 1,500 or less and I will buy. Otherwise it's a pass for now until they determine how many they are making since this could be available for years to come.

This looks pretty awesome, but the differences aren't enough for me to jump on it. I think this bulked up body isn't fitting for the Aparo/Adams era Batman which this was meant to portray.

Always wanted Batman PF but the black version wasn't doing anything for me so I passed, but this guy is beautiful. It feels like this was the headsculpt that was meant to go with this pose from the start and the blue and yellow really make him pop. Will be getting this.

Yesssss!

Thank U SSC

Day 1 order

My print converted as well and should ship on April 9th

So excited!

The $30 more is meh, if this isn't exclusive, unless you really want the blue or must have a batarang, it doesn't make any sense with black regs available. Unless like me you're a Batman collector, but even I'm going to wait and try to use RP.

Trying to figure out the $429.99 price point. I wonder if they did that to make it seem like the original is a deal and to clear out that inventory. Would make sense. Otherwise, you're paying a $30 premium for a raised Yellow Bat Symbol (Which could always change, we know this) a new head sculpt, a different batarang, blue paint and a new belt. You're not getting the straight on head sculpt anymore, either.

Back