Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so Batman Legendary Scale Figure in works

batmanlsf.jpg

They actually chose none of the concepts they had teased back in 2013. That's unfortunate, all of them were great, unlike what they are showing now.

With that face I envision Joker saying "why so sad?" instead of "why so serious?"

He doesn't just look sad, he looks ultra sad.

The arms are in a very weird position and that face is a little too much.

...I still think the rest looks cool, and I actually like the laces.

They actually chose none of the concepts they had teased back in 2013. That's unfortunate, all of them were great, unlike what they are showing now.

#3 would've been incredible but likely impossible to engineer at this scale. #4 kind of became the Gotham Nightmares piece and I think #1 is the Brian Bolland pose from the B&W statue. I also dig #2, but I imagine many would find issue with him looking upward. It would be hard to see his face unless one displays him on the floor.:thud:

This will join the LSF version of Indy and I bet this will never see the light of day.. If they are serious about doing a "good" Batman LSF they need a complete redesign....

Last edited:
Should have made him styled after Neal Adam, Frank Miller or even Jim Lee and they would sell twice as many.

Should have made him styled after Neal Adam, Frank Miller or even Jim Lee and they would sell twice as many.

Why is it Neal Adams gets no love..... I think there is a Batman b/w statue based on his Batman, and possibly the Blue/grey variant on the SSC PF.

Thanks for the pics, GeneralZod.

Legs look a bit awkward when viewed from some angles (good thing it's not the viewing angle for the figure).

Since they've gone for a darker grey suit maybe they could have gone for a more tan/brownish tone of yellow/gold similar to the DC Direct Utility Belt prop replica (pouch version) from years ago. IMO a plain buckle would also be better, or at least leave the bat-logo on it painted with the same color as the rest of the buckle.

I struggle to find redeeming features with this besides the base. Poopy pants leg pose, lurid utility belt, abs under the suit, the penguin arms... no wonder he's not happy...
The Dr Doom LSF offered the blueprint for this. Yet here it is.

Not a fan of the pose or the facial expression. All in all, a very bland representation of the Dark Knight. I've seen more interesting statues in 1:3 scale by Prime 1 (Batman Noël EX).

I hope Sideshow will come up with a better design than this for their Superman legandary scale figure somewhere down the line ...

#3 would've been incredible but likely impossible to engineer at this scale. #4 kind of became the Gotham Nightmares piece and I think #1 is the Brian Bolland pose from the B&W statue. I also dig #2, but I imagine many would find issue with him looking upward. It would be hard to see his face unless one displays him on the floor.:thud:
I think 3 is what mostly everyone voted for. This statue sucks!

I struggle to find redeeming features with this besides the base. Poopy pants leg pose, lurid utility belt, abs under the suit, the penguin arms... no wonder he's not happy...
The Dr Doom LSF offered the blueprint for this. Yet here it is.

Dr Doom looks he nominal compare to this

Not a fan of the pose or the facial expression. All in all, a very bland representation of the Dark Knight. I've seen more interesting statues in 1:3 scale by Prime 1 (Batman Noël EX).

I hope Sideshow will come up with a better design than this for their Superman legandary scale figure somewhere down the line ...

Don't even bother with SS LSF line

Back