Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 just owns Sideshow when it comes to Batman now. Just everything about this LSF statue pales in comparison to what P1 has turned out for the last few years, especially with that 1/2 scale Batfleck.

Not too bad overall but there are things that look so wrong. This cheap bright yellow belt with oversized pouches and pellets, and those mountain shoes with shoelaces... And how many abs did they give him? :lol

That's a shame cause we don't see Bats with trunks too often lately. Could have ben ace.

Prime 1 just owns Sideshow when it comes to Batman now. Just everything about this LSF statue pales in comparison to what P1 has turned out for the last few years, especially with that 1/2 scale Batfleck.

I was just thinking that.. and I have owned a few LSF from Sideshow and the final products are less then stellar when they finally ship. The two 1/2 scale statues I have from Prime 1 are light years ahead of SSC attempts... maybe that will change as Prime 1 continues to grow and starts cutting costs but I hope not! I think SSC realizes that other companies do it better and is happy to sell their product and is focusing heavily on the Court of the Dead brand. They do an amazing job with some of those. This Batman... however, just fails and I wanted to really like it.. the over the top scowl on the face, the laced boots, the freakish utility belt..my gut says it will never be produced and if it does it will be three years from now. Sadly it's not meant for my 1/2 collection but I wish it was....It's time for a redesign.

I know I have seen this pose somewhere else.

IMG_20170720_121220.jpg

Why are there laces on his boots? :slap

Sideshow is gonna do their thing. They are known for taking liberties with costumes. Sometimes it really comes back to bite them on the ass (like the Deathstroker and Magneto PFs).

Last edited:
I was hoping to Add this to my Batman collection..But as it looks now and the price I expect, it looks like it's not going to happen :(

I wanted a darker pose..something just knarley..He looks like he's about to hit a front double bicep pose. I prefer museum poses..but put a little character in there idk. Going with fabric just hides the sculpt imo. And the head sculpt isn't to my liking. oh and the yellow belt..a nice brown wash would've helped.

I like many of Sideshow's products and own several expensive pieces (expensive to me anyway), so I'm not a hater. But this Batman looks like he's crying for his mommy and is ready to take his ball and go home. A little too much sad face for me (I imagine they were going for grim). Maybe it's just the lighting that makes the eyes look that way with the frown? Just not my bag. No offense intended to those of you who want it though!

Why in why did they chose that face... That is now how I envision Batman.

Its unfortunate that a pose like that was chosen. Its a dainty pose.

Back