Batman Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman's utility belt has become so big over the years, it's bordering on ridiculous. You'd think he'd come up with something a bit more streamlined without button-snap covers. Fighting with a cape and combat boots is tough enough but adding that huge belt...lol...it's like asking Rocky Balboa to fight with his championship belt on.

Batman's utility belt has become so big over the years, it's bordering on ridiculous. You'd think he'd come up with something a bit more streamlined without button-snap covers. Fighting with a cape and combat boots is tough enough but adding that huge belt...lol...it's like asking Rocky Balboa to fight with his championship belt on.

Hahaha

His belt has been drastically stripped down in modern comics, he has also has lost the trunks, but a "Classic" look is more than expected by most collectors but out right demanded.

You haven't seen the Rebirth suit yet, I suppose.

5233037-4506184440-new-b.png

This thing is going for $2300. For that price you could get about 4 PFF's. I can't imagine a scenario where I would choose one LSF over 4 PFF's but maybe one day I'll be proven wrong. Today is not that day, however.

LSF's have "only" gone up 15% in the last 5 years where PF's prices have doubled so we should be grateful :lol

Why couldnt they do a dynamic pose, could have been great!!!

Have you ever seen a 1/2 scale piece in a dynamic pose before?

I have a few and most that are produced are more or less in museum poses.

The only ones that I can think of that were a bit dynamic are the IA Iron Man pieces.

Back