Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to be seeing Tim Sale and Dave Johnson at a convention next month. Think I'm gonna bring my B&W statues to get signed, so I've been looking at examples other collector's signed statues. Think I'm gonna go with black on the white half of the base.

Anyone else get theirs signed?

Very Cool! Where will Tim Sale be next month?

Johnson and Sale will be at Denver Comic Con. Sale is usually there every year. I've gotten several commissions from him over the years.

Going to be seeing Tim Sale and Dave Johnson at a convention next month. Think I'm gonna bring my B&W statues to get signed, so I've been looking at examples other collector's signed statues. Think I'm gonna go with black on the white half of the base.

Anyone else get theirs signed?

Really really really really wish they'd do a Tim Sale Catwoman.

Really.

From Norm Breyfogle's FB page:

Yesterday, I received a call from Joe Fletcher, in DC Comics' collectibles department. They're finally getting around to producing a Batman black-and-white Breyfogle resin cast sculpture!
In fact, it sounds like they'll be willing to produce a few of them, based on different drawings of my Batman in action. I'll be receiving another call later today about all of this, but it looks like the first one they'll be producing will be based on my Detective Comics #587 cover. I've also suggested they do one based on my Facebook cover picture--the Batman pose where he's diving down towards the Penguin. I've got a few others in mind, as well… like my Batman: Holy Terror cover painting, or my drawing of Batman on a rooftop which is featured on my website's cover page, taken from the final page of one of the Batman issues I drew. I'll have to seek out exactly from which issue it is…unless one of you beats me to it…!
They'll be sending me a photo of the sculpture when it's halfway finished, so I'll have the opportunity to suggest any changes.
So: more information later!

Does anyone have a complete updated list newer than the one on Reddit from last year?
I think I have a full list but I'd like to compare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from norm breyfogle's fb page:

Yesterday, i received a call from joe fletcher, in dc comics' collectibles department. They're finally getting around to producing a batman black-and-white breyfogle resin cast sculpture!
In fact, it sounds like they'll be willing to produce a few of them, based on different drawings of my batman in action. I'll be receiving another call later today about all of this, but it looks like the first one they'll be producing will be based on my detective comics #587 cover. I've also suggested they do one based on my facebook cover picture--the batman pose where he's diving down towards the penguin. I've got a few others in mind, as well… like my batman: Holy terror cover painting, or my drawing of batman on a rooftop which is featured on my website's cover page, taken from the final page of one of the batman issues i drew. I'll have to seek out exactly from which issue it is…unless one of you beats me to it…!
They'll be sending me a photo of the sculpture when it's halfway finished, so i'll have the opportunity to suggest any changes.
So: More information later!

Made my freaking day, man. Thanks!

Very welcome. Made mine too. I posted hoping for a Tim Drake Robin and he responded that he would ask. With two other Robins in the pipeline, I'm hoping this gets made too.

Does anyone have a complete updated list newer than the one on Reddit from last year?
I think I have a full list but I'd like to compare

Happy to share yours? I don't have any list and would love to have a butchers.

Happy to share yours? I don't have any list and would love to have a butchers.

Sure, it doesn't include second editions.

Character Artist
1. Batman - Eduardo Risso
2. Batman - Simon Bisley
3. Batman - Tim Sale
4. Batman - Brian Bolland
5. Batman - Joe Kubert
6. Batman - Mike Mignola
7. Batman - Steve Rude
8. Batman - Kelley Jones
9. Batman - Paul Pope
10. Batman - Matt Wagner
11. Batman - Alex Ross
12. Batman - Jim Lee
13. Batman - Andy Kubert
14. Batman - Frank Miller
15. Batman - Bob Kane
16. Batman - Gotham Knight
17. Batman - Neal Adams
18. Batman - George Perez
19. Batman - Jim Aparo
20. Batman - Ethan Van Sciver
21. Joker - Jim Lee
22. Batman - Gotham Knight 2
23. Batman - Bruce Timm
24. Penguin - Brian Bolland
25. Batman - David Mazzucchelli
26. Batman - Ed McGuinness
27. Batman - Lee Bermejo
28. Batman - Marshall Rogers
29. Batman - Frank Quitely
30. Catwoman - Steve Rude
31. Man Bat - Neal Adams
32. Batman - Tony Daniels
33. Joker - Lee Bermejo
34. Batman - David Finch
35. Batman - Dustin Nguyen
36. Batman - Arkham Asylum
37. Batman - Cliff Chiang
38. Batman - Patrick Gleason
39. Batman - Sergio Aragones
40. Batman - Sam Keith
41. Batman New 52 - Jim Lee
42. Batman - Darwyn Cooke
43. Batman - Jock
44. Joker - Brian Bolland
45. Bane - Kelley Jones
46. Batman Beyond - Dustin Nguyen
47. Batman - Sean Galloway
48. Batman - Michael Allred
49. Batman - Rafael Grampa
50. Batman - Sean Murphy
51. Batman - Greg Capullo
52. Joker - Greg Capullo
53. Batman - Arkham Origins
54. Batman - Nicola Scott
55. Batman - Gary Frank
56. Harley Quinn - Bruce Timm
57. Batman - Jae Lee
58. Zombie Batman - Neal Adams
59. Batman - Mike Turner
60. Batman - D ick Sprang
61. Joker - D ick Sprang
62. Batman - Francis Manapul
63. Batman - Dave Johnson
64. Batman - Ivan Reis
65. Batman - Tony Millionaire
66. Batgirl - Babs Tarr
67. Batman - Bryan Hitch
68. Batman - Carlos D'Anda
69. Scarecrow - Carlos D'Anda
70. Hipster Harley - Paul Dini
71. Harley Quinn - Lee Bermejo
72. Batman - Rafael Albuquerque
73. Joker - Frank Miller
74. Robin - Frank Quitely
75. Batman - Carmine Infantino
76. Robin - Carmine Infantino

Last edited:
Now that's a list.

If you own all of those, then you're a hardcore BW Batman fan.

Haha no I'm around 30 or so I believe.

I think there are a couple guys on some of the Facebook groups that have posted their collections and are completionists. It's insane!

Oh ok. HaHa....

That's still a lot of Batman, tho. Very cool!

From Norm Breyfogle's FB page:

Yesterday, I received a call from Joe Fletcher, in DC Comics' collectibles department. They're finally getting around to producing a Batman black-and-white Breyfogle resin cast sculpture!
In fact, it sounds like they'll be willing to produce a few of them, based on different drawings of my Batman in action. I'll be receiving another call later today about all of this, but it looks like the first one they'll be producing will be based on my Detective Comics #587 cover. I've also suggested they do one based on my Facebook cover picture--the Batman pose where he's diving down towards the Penguin. I've got a few others in mind, as well… like my Batman: Holy Terror cover painting, or my drawing of Batman on a rooftop which is featured on my website's cover page, taken from the final page of one of the Batman issues I drew. I'll have to seek out exactly from which issue it is…unless one of you beats me to it…!
They'll be sending me a photo of the sculpture when it's halfway finished, so I'll have the opportunity to suggest any changes.
So: more information later!

Awesome news, I've been pestering Kevin Kiniry about it for a while. Maybe they will do Michael Lark next :pray:

Now that's a list.

If you own all of those, then you're a hardcore BW Batman fan.

3 more to go for a complete set...so close :lol

Aside from the Infantino a Batman and Joker, I have the complete set plus the Second Editions of Miller and Mignola.

Does anyone know when Rafael Albuquerque's version is being released? DC has June as the release, other retailers say September and Amazon says November.

Back