Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Denver Comic-Con this weekend, I was able to snag the Frank Miller 1st ed. B&W for $50! Feeling pretty damn happy about it.

Thanks! I was hoping the vendor had others like Timm, Ross etc. But no luck. I was ecstatic all the same.

image.jpeg Some of mine

Nice!!! I just bought a vip signing thing at Boston comic con and plan to do the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be prepared to get limited to only 3 items. I got quite a few things signed by him because I had two nephews that attended the event with me.

I'm guaranteed 5 so I'm debating what else I want signed. It was not cheap but I figured I won't have a chance again to get something signed by him so why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS starts shipping their Infantino Batman & Robin soon. I'll be on the lookout for deals if they pop up though.

Congrats on getting Miller on the b&w base. I thought about sending mine in for the recent OfficialPix signing but couldn't work it into the budget. Hopefully he'll make the convention rounds for a little while.

My goal is to get as many of my BB&W collection signed. I really want to get Mazzucchelli, Ross, Bolland, and Capullo statues signed. If anyone knows of any future appearances, please let me know. I will be getting Tony Millionaire statue signed on Thursday.

Just wish it was a Fabok Bats in his classic costume. No New 52 for me.

I don't mind it. I don't think the armor is particularly well-designed, but it makes more sense for Batman than Superman or any of the other characters who received unnecessary costume upgrades in the Nu52. One of Fabok and Capullo's key talents in my opinion is making these unruly designs work for their respective styles (I hope Fabok gets a Wonder Woman Art of War entry), so I think it's fitting DCC chose a newer costume for this.

I don't mind it. I don't think the armor is particularly well-designed, but it makes more sense for Batman than Superman or any of the other characters who received unnecessary costume upgrades in the Nu52. One of Fabok and Capullo's key talents in my opinion is making these unruly designs work for their respective styles (I hope Fabok gets a Wonder Woman Art of War entry), so I think it's fitting DCC chose a newer costume for this.

It's DCC's call. I just don't want to support anything New 52 or Marvel Now related because I think those books suck ass in general. I love Fabok's art work though and think this is a pretty cool looking statue. If it was a classic costume. I'd have been all over it.

Last edited:
I'm hoping we start seeing some DC Rebirth-inspired B&W statues rather than more New 52 designs. I like the current costume more than the New 52 one. A David Finch 2.0 or a Mikel Janin statue would be cool.

I'm hoping we start seeing some DC Rebirth-inspired B&W statues rather than more New 52 designs. I like the current costume more than the New 52 one. A David Finch 2.0 or a Mikel Janin statue would be cool.

I have the Finch statue. That's a great looking piece.

Back