Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222077093363?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&rmvSB=true
s-l500.jpg

Batman: Black & White (2014)

Got notice that BBTS finally got the Mazzuchelli Batman. It's about time. Looking forward to adding it to the collection. Year One was one of the two comics that really got me into Batman and collecting comics.

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

Got notice that BBTS finally got the Mazzuchelli Batman. It's about time. Looking forward to adding it to the collection. Year One was one of the two comics that really got me into Batman and collecting comics.

Me too.

Got my notice also. Can't wait!

Now only if DC would get around to Bruce Timm Batman v2.

Mazzucchelli 2nd edition showed up today. No quality issues, so I'm happy. Now to finish man cave so I can get these back on display.

That's a surprising size, indeed.

How is the symbol on the chest? Did they go for the classic oval? It kind of bothered me on the promo pics, even with it being mostly hidden. What do you think? Any closer shot would be appreciated. :)

I'm actually looking for a third re-issue to go with my Mignola and Sale statues and balance my display. :lecture

That's a surprising size, indeed.

How is the symbol on the chest? Did they go for the classic oval? It kind of bothered me on the promo pics, even with it being mostly hidden. What do you think? Any closer shot would be appreciated. :)

I'm actually looking for a third re-issue to go with my Mignola and Sale statues and balance my display. :lecture

It is the classic oval, and it doesn't bother me per-say but I do prefer the original, just not enough to pay ridiculous prices for it. I'll see if I can take some better shots later.

Thanks for posting that list Josh. Really puts this line into perspective.

Batman: Black & White (2014)

Got him today...didnt realize how large he is compared to some of the others. But thats one more down...just a few dozen more to go [emoji38]

0262858aebc63a9bb630f53e7bacdbfb.jpg

Finally got mine today. This is only my third B&W statue, and my first Batman, but I think he's appropriately scaled. He just looks bigger because he's standing up straight and most of the others are in some variety of action or crouched pose.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461150081.364663.jpg

Edit: There's a bit of a perspective thing going on in this picture. Harley and Batgirl are closer to the camera, making them look a bit larger, but in person, they look appropriately scaled to Batman.

To those that have the Simon Bisley inspired piece, how do you like him? I don't collect this line, and only have the Sam Keith piece, but thought the Bisley piece would display well with him.

if you like statues with slightly exaggerated features, Bisley is a nice statue. I assume u do since you have the Sam Keith one

Going to be seeing Tim Sale and Dave Johnson at a convention next month. Think I'm gonna bring my B&W statues to get signed, so I've been looking at examples other collector's signed statues. Think I'm gonna go with black on the white half of the base.

Anyone else get theirs signed?

Back