Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446598420.256620.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446598431.527812.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446598439.798566.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446598448.352263.jpg

I had to slightly bend a peg, but I got it to go in, but still not 100% flush, I was afraid to apply anymore pressure.

Not perfect, but pretty close as far as paint app. Very close if not spot on to original design. Clean and a unique piece, I highly recommend it.

I think she looks great! Keeping my preorder for sure.

My 3rd Bermejo Joker arrived mostly without issues. The base is clean and intact which is a relief. He doesn't sit on the base correctly, but I can deal. Might have to try bending the foot peg.

So guys what would you wish to see in the B/W line? I would kill for
1.Greg Capullo Talon
2.Jason Fabok Batman
3.New 52 Nightwing
4.Gleason Damian
5. Greg Capullo survival sute zero year Batman
6. David Finch second edition (1st is sooo expensive..)

I would love to see a Jeff Matsuda Batman statue. The design was used in The Batman show.

There is a lot sale on eBay with some rare pieces in.

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9301I μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

So guys what would you wish to see in the B/W line? I would kill for
1.Greg Capullo Talon
2.Jason Fabok Batman
3.New 52 Nightwing
4.Gleason Damian
5. Greg Capullo survival sute zero year Batman
6. David Finch second edition (1st is sooo expensive..)

I don't know if I would kill anything, but I would be very happy with "Alfred" by Alex Ross, "Old Bruce Wayne" by Sean Murphy, and "Oracle" by Ed Benes. Any thoughts about other artists renderings of Alfred, Bruce, Oracle?

Guys I am letting my b/w collection go to fund the prime one pieces.I have some rare ones send me a p.m if you are interested.I am based in Athens Greece and ship worldwide.

Don't like Robin, but I am a big Carmine Infantino fan so will get both. I am surprised they have nothing else announced after these two.

Back