Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It comes out today, and yea the paint app of course misses in a couple of places, but that's to be expected. I also believe their will be some broken ones during shipment, I wasn't a huge fan of the packaging on this one

I'm really starting to get curious and interested with this line. Wish we had a similar Spidey blue and red line or something.

D'Anda is out already???? Actually looks great too. This will be my first Arkham statue in the B&W line.

It does look good. I passed because I already have the Arkham Asylum and Arkham Origins Bats. That was enough for me. However, I am really looking forward to the D'Anda Scarecrow. I can't wait to see in hand pics of him.

SDCC 2015 BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES ALMOST GOT 'IM BATMAN BUST black and white version.

I found this bust for only $26 plus shipping on ebay. Looks great with my black and white Batman statues. It's fairly hefty too. I did break off a piece of his glove getting it out of the box though. So be careful if you get one. I don't have the Bruce Timm statue so this works as a nice filler.

I had Scarecrow Black and White in the shop yesterday with Danada Batman. It was a bit of a surprise all mine were pre ordered and sold out. So i did not have one left to photograph.

Didn't see any B&W statues on display at NYCC. But the setup didn't see very big to me, so maybe it was for lack of space.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444833529.985401.jpg

Terrific piece, I'm really pleased with this one. It comes in three pieces, the statue itself, the base, and the sickle. Don't miss this one

Just got billed for D'anda Batman, Scarecrow, and Bermejo Joker from BBTS as well.

Anybody gotten Batgirl from BBTS? I've had it on preorder since June, but they still have it listed as preorder, shipping in October (it was previously listed as shipping in September). I know it's out, just wondering what's taking so long for BBTS to get it.

I think I got Batgirl from BBTS. Maybe their order wasn't fulfilled and only got an initial shipment. Hope it gets moving soon.

D'Anda Scarecrow and Batman arrived -both perfect! Bermejo Joker on the other had came with a chipped base and decal peeling. And he doesn't attach to the base either. So I'm gonna send him back for an exchange.

Couldn't be happier with the D'Anda statues.

Replacement Bermejo v2 Joker arrived from BBTS only to have the same issues as the first one. The logo on the base is severely chipped off. DC better get a fix on this. I'm sending it back for yet another replacement.

Replacement Bermejo v2 Joker arrived from BBTS only to have the same issues as the first one. The logo on the base is severely chipped off. DC better get a fix on this. I'm sending it back for yet another replacement.

I'm gonna release my pol next week. I hope they are not sending me the ones you sent back.

I'm sure they have a small pile to return to DC Direct for credit on poor QC. Should be no worries.

Back