Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230317.141671.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230334.798408.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230346.654472.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230356.892116.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230371.334838.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230381.322231.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230391.643181.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230400.364552.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230411.486007.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230422.626434.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230439.784760.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423230450.056941.jpg

Thanks everybody for the kind words. If I could only keep one thing out of my entire collection it would be this set.

Sorry for the spam but here is each section. I have one rerelease, and that the Brice Timm Harley Quinn. I'll buy anything Bruce Timm!

AWESOME B&W collection SteelerSteve. :clap Thanks for sharing. I still need to score the Arkham Asylum Bats for my collection. I've had NO LUCK at all with that piece. I finally won one on ebay for a fair price and he arrived with a broken batarang. I've even seen a few at local comic conventions and they all had that problem. It's a piece that has been eluding me for quite some time. My collection isn't as large as yours but I do have all the pieces I want except for that AA Bats.

Holy crap Steve. Your post just became my new resource for this line. Where did you get those clear risers for the statues in back?

I have a few local conventions I'm going to in the next few months, I'm on the lookout for some choice names.

Holy crap Steve. Your post just became my new resource for this line. Where did you get those clear risers for the statues in back?

I have a few local conventions I'm going to in the next few months, I'm on the lookout for some choice names.

Thanks man, that means a lot. I've put in a lot of time on this line and know a good deal about it, lol. I bought the risers on eBay, I can try and dig out the persons info if you want.

I'm actually getting ready to work on my Detolf's. Put on black mirror tint and add some lights and do some cord management.

Great Collection Steve!!! I love seeing these. I have only about half of them because unfortunately I only have 2 Detolfs to display them in. Looking at your collection I really regret passing on some like the Cliff Chiang 1st wave Batman and the Bermejo Joker.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423771629.900266.jpg

New Black and White Statue of Harley Quinn based on Paul Dini's original concept art, what do you guys think of this one?

Even though it's a conceptual version of Harley for TAS, I honestly do not think that design would be out of place in the world of the Adam West '60s Batman. Very cool; very retro.

Wow, that's her first design? I imagine she would have a hard time doing all the acrobatic moves. Bruce Timm did a great job at fixing the Harley design to the point that she's great lookin aesthetically and practically to do acrobatic moves.

Hmmm, I think I like the Dini Harley design. Very different, and almost Batman '66 as batfan08 pointed out. I'd but it.

I've been wondering about Robin for this line also. Well we just got a Batgirl preview. I think we'll see some interesting characters this year.

Been feeling nostalgic over Super Powers lately, so I'd love to see a Jose Luis Garcia Lopez pair come out in this line.

*edit* Dini Harley is already up for preorder at EE.

where is 2-face? I could have sworn they teased him somewhere. Also weird that we have no robin yet.

where is 2-face? I could have sworn they teased him somewhere. Also weird that we have no robin yet.

I agree, not only in this line, but any of the DC Collectibles lines, there are hardly anything available with Robin. Nothing but Harley Quinn and the Joker. Its a shame.

I'd be down for that Robin! A Jerry Robinson version is much needed. I think think there are too many Jokers, his offerings seem to be well spaced out.

However a Robin, Two-Face and Riddler are needed for this line.

Back