Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot for the info Neil.

Not too keen on the 2nd edition. Lets see, I will try to get the first version, if I am not able to, then I might go for the variant.

So, are you saying you'll get the first one in September?

No problems buddy.

I'm not too keen on the 2nd run either, the colours just don't look right, I also find it a little off that they announced it so close to the pre-orders of the first, should have waited until she was released first.

Lol no all being equal I should get her in June but Forbidden Planet are one of the slowest UK sellers to get stock.
I had my Lee Bemerjo Joker on pre-order with them & I got him about 2 months after the release date they had listed on their site so I was being a bit cheeky & saying based on past experiences it could be a LONG time after she's due that I'll actually see her ;)

Just hoping that they announce another Timm Batman & Joker to go with her now :pray:

Neil

No problems buddy.

I'm not too keen on the 2nd run either, the colours just don't look right, I also find it a little off that they announced it so close to the pre-orders of the first, should have waited until she was released first.

Lol no all being equal I should get her in June but Forbidden Planet are one of the slowest UK sellers to get stock.
I had my Lee Bemerjo Joker on pre-order with them & I got him about 2 months after the release date they had listed on their site so I was being a bit cheeky & saying based on past experiences it could be a LONG time after she's due that I'll actually see her ;)

Just hoping that they announce another Timm Batman & Joker to go with her now :pray:

Neil

Oh, ok. What do they do, get their stuff on a pony? :lol

Basis the video, she will be in 3 parts: The base, smoke and the figure. Kinda nice, I'd say. I do not know the common perception, but I have had breakage issues in the past with statues that were not separate from their base (Arkham Origins being the latest).

More than another Bats, I'd like to see a Harvey Dent or maybe Clayface, or Ivy, or... Heck! Anybody from the TAS line! :)

Oh, ok. What do they do, get their stuff on a pony? :lol

Basis the video, she will be in 3 parts: The base, smoke and the figure. Kinda nice, I'd say. I do not know the common perception, but I have had breakage issues in the past with statues that were not separate from their base (Arkham Origins being the latest).

More than another Bats, I'd like to see a Harvey Dent or maybe Clayface, or Ivy, or... Heck! Anybody from the TAS line! :)

Lol Carrier Snail more like ;)

I've only had issues with one of my Batman B&W where the leg fell off but it was clean so I'm just waiting until I get them out of storage again to put them back out on display before I fix it

2012-09-02181807.jpg

2012-09-02181816.jpg

2012-09-02181821.jpg

2012-09-02181844.jpg

Other than that everything has been fine...even Arkham bats ;)

Anything TAS would be awesome in my book but yeah an Ivy to go with Miss Quinn would be way up on the top of my list :)

Neil

I've only had issues with one of my Batman B&W where the leg fell off but it was clean so I'm just waiting until I get them out of storage again to put them back out on display before I fix it

Other than that everything has been fine...even Arkham bats ;)

Neil

That could be one of the easiest fix for a B&W or any other statue! :)

I must say you've been very lucky! Touch Wood! I have had my fair share of statues that arrived with something or the other. Still the ratio of good to sad is like 4:1, not bad I'd say.

"I'm just waiting until I get them out of storage again to put them back out on display before I fix it" Exactly my situation. :)

That could be one of the easiest fix for a B&W or any other statue! :)

I must say you've been very lucky! Touch Wood! I have had my fair share of statues that arrived with something or the other. Still the ratio of good to sad is like 4:1, not bad I'd say.

"I'm just waiting until I get them out of storage again to put them back out on display before I fix it" Exactly my situation. :)

Lol I know I was sooooo pleased it was like that, I nearly had heart failure when it came off in my hand but then saw the break & couldn't be happier (if that's even possible when a statue breaks ;))

Tbh the only other real issue I've ever had with a statue is my Bombshell Poison Ivy...one of the vines has a little break but as it's wired inside it flexes back & is ok for me

CAM00652_zpskyrntdi0.jpg

It sucks when you have all this great stuff but nowhere to display it.
I can't wait until we move to get something set up, I have stacks of stuff, but IMO it's better to have it now than to try & get it later down the line...well that's the excuse I use with the wife ;)

Neil

Missed the boat on 1st ed, was going to po 2nd with forbidden, thanks for info Neil didn't know they weren't the quickest anyway just googled here amazon,co,uk they have her up for £51.12 2-4cweeks delivery - can't say no to that !

Missed the boat on 1st ed, was going to po 2nd with forbidden, thanks for info Neil didn't know they weren't the quickest anyway just googled here amazon,co,uk they have her up for £51.12 2-4cweeks delivery - can't say no to that !

Happy to help as always Sarah :)
Yeah FP are among the worst I've ever had but at the time it was the only place I could PO in the UK so took my chances

Glad you found her on Amazon, I would take the 2-4 week time frame with a pinch of salt, Big Bad Toy Store have her listed as August for release & FP are showing September for the 2nd release

1st one should be in June though so you might be really lucky & they'll send you one of them instead ;) lol

Neil

These release dates are all over the show, forbidden planet.co.uk showing 15th may in warehouse?... We'll she turn up when she turns up -:) it be a nice surprise when she does :)

They're going to be $79.99 retail for the re-releases.

I'm going to grab the Tim Sale one along with the Bruce Timm Superman. Really wish they would re-release Alex Ross, 1st Jim Lee, and George Perez.

I'd pick up the Ross if they reissued it. Probably Wagner and and Perez too. 79.99 eh, little more than the original releases but cheaper than the ebay prices currently, what the hell, Might as well get them.

Back