Batman Begins OC or TF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sure are we that HT would even make a BB DX version?

I think they will be moving on to the Batman Returns line now right?

Assuming price is no object (I don't know which one is more expensive)...

...are you willing to do some work to fix broken ankles? It'll require some cutting, dremeling, and gluing. It's not too hard though, if you're willing to be ballsy.

If so, then it really just depends on whether you prefer the Begins suit as it looks in Batman Begins (glossier) or The Dark Knight (duller matte). The OC figure is glossier, the TF is duller.

Both come with Wayne heads, though the TF Wayne head is far superior. The TF comes with the first-night out harness (though the Takara harness is better), while the OC comes with the pneumatic mangler.

So what matters most to you?

-First night out look or pneumatic mangler?
-Having a better Wayne head?
-Glossier or duller look?

Keep in mind the "broken ankle" problems are universal to the TF - you WILL have it if you get it. But the "deteriorating rubber" problem is way overblown and if you take good care of your figure, you'll probably be fine.

Takara harness better than hot toys harness?really?takara is not even close to accurate,I own both and hot toys is far more screen accurate.

Back