Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always thought the movie suits were never included because they were created by costume designers who would need to be compensated for their creation being put in the game.

I say this as a person with ZERO expertise with regards to licensing law, rendering my comment mostly useless :lol

I always thought the movie suits were never included because they were created by costume designers who would need to be compensated for their creation being put in the game.

I say this as a person with ZERO expertise with regards to licensing law, rendering my comment mostly useless :lol

Nope. Movie costume designers don't own their designs. They were already compensated for the designs. Their work is owned by their (former) employer. But, DC doesn't own the license either. I think Warner Brothers owns them, but ownership of the licensing may be split between several companies.

Whoever owns it would need to be compensated, creating some complication. But, they overcame it for Batman '66, so it can be done ... with an army of lawyers.

SnakeDoc

Nope. Movie costume designers don't own their designs. They were already compensated for the designs. Their work is owned by their (former) employer. But, DC doesn't own the license either. I think Warner Brothers owns them, but ownership of the licensing may be split between several companies.

Whoever owns it would need to be compensated, creating some complication. But, they overcame it for Batman '66, so it can be done ... with an army of lawyers.

SnakeDoc

tumblr_m6enm9aFid1rur07ko1_500.gif

This is really the only game series where I go all in and get collector's editions, all DLC, etc. So I'm excited about extra contect down the line.

Best part about the Arkham City launch was the Toys R Us in Times Square had a signing where you met the game director, DC's Jim Lee and Kevin freaking Conroy. They were all incredibly nice AND I got the game a day early. Definitely one of the coolest events I've ever been to.

What costumes are in the Millenials Pack? It's hard to tell from the pic. I think the first one is his First Appearance. And the Robin looks like it is wearing Damian's costume. But what about the others?

Reason #1 why Sony wins the console wars:
https://youtu.be/qBGk-vd1-U4

:lol

Sweeeeeet. That Azrael suit looks soo awesome.

This seems really cool, would love to get a better look at some of those extra skins. Looks like a One Year Later Robin skin, about the only one I can make out. I bet the Gotham by Gaslight skin is awesome too. Love that book.

How do you go about getting the season pass?

I'm sure it'll be posted somewhere in the LIVE and PSN marketplaces once the game is released. I'm going to Gametop to pay it off tonight on my way home from work. Then it's just a matter of waiting it out.

Judging by the line work and the spacing between the chest and shoulders, I'm pretty sure that's New 52 Batman.

I'm more curious about the one between that and Robin, where Batman looks like a constipated, geriatric, burn victim.

Back