Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to ask, though: why Brightest Day Batman? I get if this was Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, but who really wants a skin from a dated event book that's been pretty much forgotten for the past two years?

I'll be honest I absolutely love everything I've seen of this game so far. Apart from no convoy. That's a big deal but I'm hoping everything else will make up for it. Train as Bruce? Amazing. Love the absolute batmannyness of this game :lol

I'm more curious about the one between that and Robin, where Batman looks like a constipated, geriatric, burn victim.

While I got no idea where its from, I thought it looked like he was dead, like some sort of zombie batman. Maybe something to do with Morrison's run and the resurrection of the clone. Could be totally wrong though.

I'll be honest I absolutely love everything I've seen of this game so far. Apart from no convoy. That's a big deal but I'm hoping everything else will make up for it. Train as Bruce? Amazing. Love the absolute batmannyness of this game :lol

"We're gonna keep on trucking, across the USA. Convoy!!" :lol sorry buddy, only kidding, couldn't resist.

But I agree, training as Bruce sounds sweet. Really excited about that. The image looks like Ra's al Ghul's monetary from Batman Begins.

Batman by Lee Bermejo; from the books Batman:Noel, Joker, Luthor, Batman/Deathblow, and Bermejo's Wednesday Comics Superman Strip.

From left to right I have

First appearance Batman, Red Sun Batman, Lee Bermejo Batman, Blackest Night Batman, Jason Todd Robin, Earth 2 Batman, I think thats Alex Ross Batman, Another version of Earth 2 Batman, Thrill Killer Batman, Not sure but looks familiar Batman and Tim Drake.

From What I can tell anyway

Last edited:
Nice. I'm definitely on this. I almost want to get it just for the Brightest Day and Gotham by Gaslight exclusive skins. The Bruce Wayne training grounds challenge map also sounds like it will be fun as heck.

I've got to ask, though: why Brightest Day Batman? I get if this was Arkham Asylum or Arkham City, but who really wants a skin from a dated event book that's been pretty much forgotten for the past two years?

:wave There are a few of us that still remember Brightest Day.

I remember it, I just don't find it very memorable; particularly for a Batman skin, when Batman wasn't even one of the main characters in the story.

My thoughts exactly. He's in one issue. Hell, the SDCC figure they made of him in that outfit didn't really sell all that well if i remember correctly. They let Injustice use the Nolan suit, why not use the Batman Begins suit in this game,, it would have actually been fitting given the nature of this story.

This is really the only game series where I go all in and get collector's editions, all DLC, etc. So I'm excited about extra contect down the line.

Best part about the Arkham City launch was the Toys R Us in Times Square had a signing where you met the game director, DC's Jim Lee and Kevin freaking Conroy. They were all incredibly nice AND I got the game a day early. Definitely one of the coolest events I've ever been to.

That event was amazing! I have my poster that is signed by Conroy, Lee and Hill hanging on my wall. Arkham City launch was a great time for me. I got to get the game signed and played a day early. The next day my Collectors edition arrived from amazon which only cost me $60 since they had a price error when I pre-ordered from them.

That being said, they did have MOS Superman and Zod skins; I don't know why they can't do the two Burton costumes and the Nolan costumes for AO. After all, they're doing 66 Batman.

I have the collectors edition pre ordered for this and love all the stuff it comes with, also have the collectors edition for Arkham Asylum which was a neat little collection, so I'm kinda annoyed that I never bothered with the collectors edition for Arkham City. Feels like a bit of a gap is there now.

That being said, they did have MOS Superman and Zod skins; I don't know why they can't do the two Burton costumes and the Nolan costumes for AO. After all, they're doing 66 Batman.

Maybe they will down the line. Or has it been announced that the skins we've seen are the only ones we'll get?

Back