Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this game, the collector's edition is absolutely MOUTHWATERING. Hope my EB Games has another midnight release. Froze half to death when Arkham City came out. Was well worth it.

I'll have fond memories of the AA midnight launch. My local GameStop had a "costume contest," but no one showed up in costume; just for the hell of it, I had a rubber Batman mask in the car. So, here I am, dress shirt and jeans, I'm first in line for the game, and I throw a rubber Clooney mask on and win a $20 gift card by default.:lol

I'll have fond memories of the AA midnight launch. My local GameStop had a "costume contest," but no one showed up in costume; just for the hell of it, I had a rubber Batman mask in the car. So, here I am, dress shirt and jeans, I'm first in line for the game, and I throw a rubber Clooney mask on and win a $20 gift card by default.:lol

Pics please..

No mo-cap on facial expressions is a mistake but eh, no biggie

:lol. I concur. Pics please :duh

I actually felt bad because all the GameStop guys had elaborate get-ups, but, because they were employees, they couldn't win anything. That being said, I think one of them posted that pic on Facebook, so I'll try to find it, if you insist.:lol

I bet those batfans gave you a bat beat down for that. How dare u bring out the clooney mask!:mad::lol

It was old and I bought it from one of those Halloween stores years ago when they were closing because it was all they had. Sadly, the 89 cowl was a bit too old by that point and we hasn't quite reached Bale, then, either.:lol

The Batcycle! :lol

BTVsmXcIIAAMNGz.jpg

That's Kevin Conroy btw.

Surprised its not been mentioned on here yet but in case anyone hasn't seen them, there's a bunch of gameplay videos on YouTube from the multiplayer beta.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition today. I initially had decided on the standard version, but I'll spend the extra €40. I'm getting quite excited for it now. I doubt it'll reach the levels of Asylum and City, but as long as it's enjoyable, I'll be happy.

So, over the past few days, the Arkham Facebook page has been teasing "someone" or "something" with these pics of a pin-up of a woman adorning a WWII era bomber (owned by the Penguin):

0B021211-1992-4B7D-912D-2BE437A9D958-3859-0000029BE5305BA6_zpse006f4f0.jpg

It looks like an "mu" next to her; perhaps, as in "music," long story short, I'm betting we're going to get a Black Canary reveal. The bomber would fit with the idea of her mother being a member of the JSA in WWII, and we've already seen Easter eggs if Alan Scott as Green Lantern in Arkham Asylum. Plus, if you add to that the fact that a "Queen industries" logo prominently displayed in the first cinematic trailer, I'd say that it's a good indication that we may be getting our inaugural glimpses of an extended DC Video Game Universe.

Wow, WB's taking a fantastic approach to this game, whoever's dissing this game just because Conroy's not voicing, is crazy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JguHAhZHuiA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JguHAhZHuiA[/ame]

Some gameplay footage off TGS. Nice to hear an angry Batman that's not "Whreshh dhar twigaar!!??"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRjsaHG1lQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRjsaHG1lQ[/ame]

Some gameplay footage off TGS. Nice to hear an angry Batman that's not "Whreshh dhar twigaar!!??"

I know, I've come to hate Bale's Batman's voice so much at this point, I can't even watch TDK & TDKR, so this sounds like heaven, by the time Conroy returns it will be instant eargasm :lol

No disrespect intended but that Carolyn Petit woman at the beginning of the video was surely more of a batman than a batgirl at one point...:monkey3

:lol I try not to be judgmental about her, but you really can't not pay attention to it.

Back