Batman : Arkham Origins (2013) Asylum Prequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool. I think I saw it on GS website for $119. Its a little exspensive but comes with several things I wouldn't mind having.

Has anyone sat down and pieced together an exclusive list? Seems like Gamestop has the best ones so far. Black Mask, Deathstroke, and Knightfall (if you get the special edition) challenge maps included.

Last edited:
Why doesn't amazon have this up for PO and its listed as one of the retailers on the site?

WTH?

Don't they know I don't leave my house to go shopping anymore?

Chris

Seems USA gets a more fleshed-out collector's edition. It looks nice but I will buy the regular version. Waiting for the Hot Toys figures instead.

Sweet! The USA finally gets a better Arkham Collector's edition statue :rock

Just waiting on the Amazon pre-order. With Gamestop, you have to pay tax AND shipping on it. With a that extra $15 or so, whatever DLC they got exclusive will be cheaper later on than then what Amazon will have. Plus Amazon has usually had non-DLC exclusives for the Arkham series (comics)

Oh no, I like the contents of the U.S version but I prefer the U.K statue. Decisions decisions decisions. :gah:

The UK statue is marginally better for me too. Because it actually features batman.

It's going to feel officially like October again.

With Asylum and City, since they both came out around the same time, I associate playing them while eating all of the Halloween candy I had sitting around.

So the past couple Halloweens that didn't have a new Batman game felt off.

Back