Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old project: Batman Arkham Knight with custom cape. I'm loving it. :wink1:
BATMAN ARKHAM (6926) ED1 SR.jpg

How tall is this figure without the stand?

I gave in today and ordered it after having seen it on display at TFAW when I was at Universal Studios a couple of weeks ago. Now I need to decide where I want to put it.

I really liked this suit in game but for some reason I just find the figure clunky looking. It doesnt help that the pose-ability is poor.

Guys, I have an issue where the stand arm just won't fit into the hole in the stand. I have a feeling it's just that the hole is too small for the arm, but I have never heard or seen any issue regarding hot toys stands of all things before. Please help

I just ordered this on a whim off of eBay and now I’m having some buyers remorse.

He looks great in person, I don't regret getting him. I'll be getting a custom cape from Unreal Customs for him eventually. I bought the Bruce head sculpt off eBay for the figure and it looks really good on it.

Thanks man :)

This is not mine but I saw it today on Instagram.com/knightsofgotham
Lt6rDVo.png

Would a pose like this do irreparable damage to the suit? Not familiar with the material and I'm hoping to gauge what it can/cannot handle based on people's inputs.

Would a pose like this do irreparable damage to the suit? Not familiar with the material and I'm hoping to gauge what it can/cannot handle based on people's inputs.

It certainly would. You can't pose this figure anyhow.

I bought this from a brick and mortar store that displays the figures themselves and they somehow broke the outside pins on the cape on both shoulders. I sent them an email that the pins don't appear to be removable and I'd probably require a replacement body for the figure when they worked with Sideshow for me, but the guy is saying that they're sending the pins. I was wondering if those pieces are removable and can they just be put back onto the figure? From what I could tell looking at the figure, it doesn't look like it'd be something that could done very easily if at all.

I bought this from a brick and mortar store that displays the figures themselves and they somehow broke the outside pins on the cape on both shoulders. I sent them an email that the pins don't appear to be removable and I'd probably require a replacement body for the figure when they worked with Sideshow for me, but the guy is saying that they're sending the pins. I was wondering if those pieces are removable and can they just be put back onto the figure? From what I could tell looking at the figure, it doesn't look like it'd be something that could done very easily if at all.

**** them, buddy. They need to send you whole replacement. You will do even more damage trying to replace them if you are that brave.

Back