Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a dumb question, why not jump on the prestige release? Just not a fan of the gold symbol?
No I jumped on it and have it PO. It's just that the original look is always the best. The gold symbol takes getting used to because I know him for Black and Grey or Blue and grey. The only time the symbol should be yellow or gold is if it's the oval with black bat in the center. But seems this figure has become a Most Wanted (pun intended) so I'll have to stick with the prestige edition.

As I'm in the same boat with him, for me it's just a case of wanting the actual in-game Batman instead of a variant. I'm gathering the cash to buy one from eBay at some point. I know about the figure's problems, but I keep mine in boxes anyhow. Prestige looks nice and all, but just as I wouldn't buy Beyond or Futura as the main Batman, that won't do either. I could compromise and buy an Origins one if it was announced, but I want a "proper" Batman to have in my Arkham Collection.
No I jumped on it and have it PO. It's just that the original look is always the best. The gold symbol takes getting used to because I know him for Black and Grey or Blue and grey. The only time the symbol should be yellow or gold is if it's the oval with black bat in the center. But seems this figure has become a Most Wanted (pun intended) so I'll have to stick with the prestige edition.
That's fair enough. I can understand having the standard version as the ideal option. I find it interesting how nonchalant the reception was to the figure at the beginning. Sure it's pretty static but it has some serious shelf presence.

That's fair enough. I can understand having the standard version as the ideal option. I find it interesting how nonchalant the reception was to the figure at the beginning. Sure it's pretty static but it has some serious shelf presence.

Idealy I'd prefer my figures with a lot of articulation too, but considering how fragile they are, it's not like anyone plays with them. So I don't mind sacrificing some to get a more accurate figure. Obviously the ones who have normal clothes, like say a Jack Sparrow or Indiana Jones, are more "playable", but even then these figures exist to be displayed. I'm lacking the space for detolfs and glass cases, so for the time being I keep all of mine in boxes.

I never got into Statues. Too big, too expensive, too static. They are more accurate, and often more impressive, but they're not for me. I'll never pick up an HT to play with as if I was 7 again, but I like the idea of having the option to do so. I've dropped a lot of stuff I used to collect because I stopped seeing any value in them, but I've gotten back in the 1/6th game because I think they're both high end enough to have some value down the line, and they're essentially toys that I can pose, change up, etc. It's a nice balance.

The articulation is there it's just if you do put him in poses and leave him in them for a long period of time it will damage, otherwise you can probably get it to work just for a quick photo shoot. I actually never really pose these intricate types, I just keep them in a standing pose almost Heroic museum like. I think if they had used a different more durable material for the suit it would be a popular release. I remember not jumping on him due to all the gossip of how it won't articulate due to suit damage now I feel like I've shot myself and can only get Prestige which isn't bad but when I play the game I never use that suit.

As I'm in the same boat with him, for me it's just a case of wanting the actual in-game Batman instead of a variant. I'm gathering the cash to buy one from eBay at some point. I know about the figure's problems, but I keep mine in boxes anyhow. Prestige looks nice and all, but just as I wouldn't buy Beyond or Futura as the main Batman, that won't do either. I could compromise and buy an Origins one if it was announced, but I want a "proper" Batman to have in my Arkham Collection.

You are aware that the Prestige costume is for players who completed every challenge in the game, right? It's an actual in-game costume for skilled players.

You are aware that the Prestige costume is for players who completed every challenge in the game, right? It's an actual in-game costume for skilled players.
Honestly, I don't even remember that. I 100% it back in the day to get the full ending, but I went straight for the Beyond outfit. Not that it matters much. I want a proper AK Batman, not a variant. I like the Thomas Wayne suit as well, and were it made, I'd probably buy it, but as a standalone; I'd still need to buy an AK Batman. I'd make due with an Origins or Asylum one, but I want a proper Arkham Batman. So, unless they unveil some soon, I'll probably head to eBay by the end of the year once I've sorted out a couple of other POs.

Honestly, I don't even remember that. I 100% it back in the day to get the full ending, but I went straight for the Beyond outfit. Not that it matters much. I want a proper AK Batman, not a variant. I like the Thomas Wayne suit as well, and were it made, I'd probably buy it, but as a standalone; I'd still need to buy an AK Batman. I'd make due with an Origins or Asylum one, but I want a proper Arkham Batman. So, unless they unveil some soon, I'll probably head to eBay by the end of the year once I've sorted out a couple of other POs.
Only way to get the Prestige skin is to beat the game at 240% which means you have to also get the season of infamy dlc which expands the most wanted missions. Then do that again on new game plus, that's how you get the skin in the game honestly not that big of a difference aside the chest color and bat symbol.

Only way to get the Prestige skin is to beat the game at 240% which means you have to also get the season of infamy dlc which expands the most wanted missions. Then do that again on new game plus, that's how you get the skin in the game honestly not that big of a difference aside the chest color and bat symbol.

I did get the DLCs, but never played on New Game+. I guess that's why I don't remember it. Still, I'd rather just have a plain and proper Batman rather than alternate skins, so I'll be playing catch up with the older figures, and meanwhile wait in case they announce some other main suit.

I did get the DLCs, but never played on New Game+. I guess that's why I don't remember it. Still, I'd rather just have a plain and proper Batman rather than alternate skins, so I'll be playing catch up with the older figures, and meanwhile wait in case they announce some other main suit.
I feel it. I was trying to get the figure new from some sellers on ebay but they wanted $500 + and that is beyond what I'm welling to pay for him. I'm still looking though.

I feel it. I was trying to get the figure new from some sellers on ebay but they wanted $500 + and that is beyond what I'm welling to pay for him. I'm still looking though.

Yeah, that is more or less the going rate there. I'll wait a while, in case they announce an Origins one. It's not like the price is going to be raised. Once these figures reach a certain threshold in the second hand market, they don't really budge.

Yeah, that is more or less the going rate there. I'll wait a while, in case they announce an Origins one. It's not like the price is going to be raised. Once these figures reach a certain threshold in the second hand market, they don't really budge.
I actually just ate my words cause I offered Timcent on ebay to sell me one that's new for $500. Lol I really do want this figure now. I'm still going to get the Prestige version just in case. But I'm now going to have to save up to pay for the original. Timcent actually is cool with installed payments.

I actually just ate my words cause I offered Timcent on ebay to sell me one that's new for $500. Lol I really do want this figure now. I'm still going to get the Prestige version just in case. But I'm now going to have to save up to pay for the original. Timcent actually is cool with installed payments.

I hope it works out. But I'll wait a tad, just in case.

I hope it works out. But I'll wait a tad, just in case.
I just got batman from someone else for $350 free shipping. Brand New, only the box is not included nor the stand for some reason but the figure is complete with all gear.

I just got batman from someone else for $350 free shipping. Brand New, only the box is not included nor the stand for some reason but the figure is complete with all gear.

That's great!

giphy.gif

I actually forgot if there is one suit HT can make as the definitive suit it could be the Post Arkham City suit you start AK in.

Yeah, they could make this one too:

Batman_City.jpg

I'd be happy with it, even if I don't like the trunks much. Hell, they probably will make it, plus an AO version. One or two non-Batman figures plus a new Batman every year or so seems fair for them.

Yeah, they could make this one too:

Batman_City.jpg

I'd be happy with it, even if I don't like the trunks much. Hell, they probably will make it, plus an AO version. One or two non-Batman figures plus a new Batman every year or so seems fair for them.
They'll need to do it seeing as how they have nothing Marvel to do except for the films that are almost out which no one cares for. I rather get more figures from AK then SW or Marvel.

They'll need to do it seeing as how they have nothing Marvel to do except for the films that are almost out which no one cares for. I rather get more figures from AK then SW or Marvel.

Apart from BW, yeah, there's really nothing to make. And SW's more or less covered, at least the basic stuff. They could start doing more VG figures. They've made two from Marvel Future Fight already, so who knows. Honestly, this Corona thing might be good for HT's catalog. With Phase 4 pushed even further, and it being rather barebones already, they'll have to make something else. And I'd be glad to get more VidyaFigs.

As for SW, I still need a Vader, so I'm holding out for a RotJ release, but generally I'm just a Sith fan so that's all I care about.

Apart from BW, yeah, there's really nothing to make. And SW's more or less covered, at least the basic stuff. They could start doing more VG figures. They've made two from Marvel Future Fight already, so who knows. Honestly, this Corona thing might be good for HT's catalog. With Phase 4 pushed even further, and it being rather barebones already, they'll have to make something else. And I'd be glad to get more VidyaFigs.

As for SW, I still need a Vader, so I'm holding out for a RotJ release, but generally I'm just a Sith fan so that's all I care about.
Right empire vader looks good. But I agree on more video game figures Spiderman ps4 has had a good amount of figures already. I see Arkhamverse being pushed further. I want to see more villains like AC penguin and AK two face, AK Scarecrow.

Back