Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos! 'Mazing
Thanks man :)

This is not mine but I saw it today on Instagram.com/knightsofgotham
Lt6rDVo.png

Just got mine from TNS. Love this figure more than expected as I have the NECA one and took him off the shelf last year. The suit scares me to death with posing but I'm keeping him in a fairly museum fighting stance for now.

Also the cape is not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Love all the accessories but doubt I'll pose him with too many aside from a photo shoot or two.

I’ve had mine in a museum pose since Christmas. I just checked on him and the top tab of his left elbow pad has popped free. Thinking about repair options now. The suit does seem fragile and susceptible to creasing and sticking if the elbows are bent for any period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who got this batman and had it for months? How's the rubber suit holding up? I have Prime 1 arkham knight batman. I had over 25 hot toys and u sold most them telling myself never agian. Because hot toys had failed me multiple times especially the rubber ones. Any advice?

Anyone who got this batman and had it for months? How's the rubber suit holding up? I have Prime 1 arkham knight batman. I had over 25 hot toys and u sold most them telling myself never agian. Because hot toys had failed me multiple times especially the rubber ones. Any advice?

Its not like other rubber suits such as the early Batman ones etc... it’s more of a stretchy PU fabric. The elbows do crease but they return back after being straightened and left for a little while.

Back