Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Origins too. Really want that remastered for the PS4.

It plays fantastically well on the X1X, the console does a great job of improving the graphics with its improved AA and AF processing.

A proper remaster would be great though but I don’t think it’ll happen sadly.

Want to share, an early WIP of AK Bruce, based on in game character showcase :D

BatmanAK_2017_12_31_13_35_06_038.jpg
bruce ak 2.jpg

Eagerly wondering when someone will come up with a tutorial to get the cape off. Not that I want the cape off this particular one, but removing the cape will be the deciding factor on getting the Futura one or not so I can at least make him look slightly closer to the AK Beyond skin.

To y'all talking about the actual AK game,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Eagerly wondering when someone will come up with a tutorial to get the cape off. Not that I want the cape off this particular one, but removing the cape will be the deciding factor on getting the Futura one or not so I can at least make him look slightly closer to the AK Beyond skin.

To y'all talking about the actual AK game,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank you for having the courtesy of using spoiler tags for a 3 year old game, where as other, less considerate members on this site would have just posted a blatant spoiler for The Last Jedi a on some random thread without any care in the galaxy. :duff

Just got mine from TNS. Love this figure more than expected as I have the NECA one and took him off the shelf last year. The suit scares me to death with posing but I'm keeping him in a fairly museum fighting stance for now.

Also the cape is not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Love all the accessories but doubt I'll pose him with too many aside from a photo shoot or two.

Just got mine from TNS. Love this figure more than expected as I have the NECA one and took him off the shelf last year. The suit scares me to death with posing but I'm keeping him in a fairly museum fighting stance for now.

Also the cape is not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Love all the accessories but doubt I'll pose him with too many aside from a photo shoot or two.

Hoping to get mine from TNS asap aswell, but seems to be stuck at "Arrived at processing centre" for the last couple of days, if I use the tracking code.

But will probably keep him in a museum pose aswell to minimize the risk of damaging him

You are killing me with these pics. Waiting to see Sideshow's new Batman PF before I decide to get this or not - don't know if I want to go 1/4th or 1/6th for my next Batman...
:lol :lol

1/4 scale is far superior if you ask me and you would have to wait for the PF whereas this is available now. This is a great Batman and amazing if you like the game :) Tough decision though :thud:
:wink1: :hi5:

Back