Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up the Arkham City Batman and he is an amazing figure. It is definitely a sleeper figure. I cant wait to get my Knight and Joker.

It's definitely one of HT's most underrated. It has issues, but it's also such a great figure and looks like he eats whales for breakfast.

The parts that suppose to look metalic are just plain cheap ass black plastic.

Oh, wow, it looks cool in pics but that sucks. I'm talking about the gray fabric parts though, they are not supposed to look metallic.

I typically display my Batman figures in a museum pose, so some of these issues don't impact me.

But for the price we pay it shouldn't have those issues. I'd rather wait longer for a solid figure than get one with issues (Batman Returns, looking at you).

The parts that suppose to look metallic are just plain cheap ass black plastic.

He looks awesome when you get him in a nice pose, but I was definitely disappointed with how cheap his boots & gauntlets were.

I hate how much his shin guards slide around.

Arkham Knight Batman.jpg

credits: ToyznHobby

Looks great but still worried about the articulation... museum pose here does not inspire confidence. I also agree that the gray sections should be flat instead of metallic, not sure why they're going with that look.

Dude...everything is in a museum pose. It's a convention..... :dunno:

Here are the Toyark pictures from SDCC. I'm a bit concerned about the durability of the costume after seeing the armpit tear in the promo picture. Looks like the legs could be a bit restricted by the material as well, but it's hard to tell. I do really like how he looks and all the great accessories he comes with. I don't think I can preorder, but I'll keep my eye on it later down the line in case I have enough cash.

2aa66e9d384f77b327ea17899d600274.jpeg

7dfbc49e9bbc0e625bccd4e49b7afb17.jpeg

Looks good. The little Oracle projection is cute.

I'm worried about how the light grey spandex on his suit will hold up though, as it seems to be bunched up in every one of those pictures.

Back