Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photo by Anthony Tsang @ Secret Base

The figure measures just slightly over 13".

32075833126_b563e96c86_c.jpg

31996716321_ec2cf6bed7_c.jpg

32075832886_6ea81f7464_c.jpg

That's what......

Nah. I like you man.

But yeah, looks better than the actual game model for sure. Sadly, not a suit I like one bit.

Yeah I can see how some would like it, but it ain't a batman for me.
Looks more toylike than most and I know it is a toy [emoji57]
It's just not a version I'd want in my collection-it looks like a power ranger to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I've never played the game, but from the first moment I saw this Batman suit, I was impressed with the design. Definitely glad they are making this AND that it's many, many months away. Definite preorder for me, but not just yet.

I seriously pray that Hot Toys gets more video game licenses. Halo and Mass Effect PLEASE.

I'm insanely tempted to get this though.. the suit design of the Arkham series reminds me so much of Beyond's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I seriously pray that Hot Toys gets more video game licenses. Halo and Mass Effect PLEASE.

I'm insanely tempted to get this though.. the suit design of the Arkham series reminds me so much of Beyond's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Ninja Gaiden please!!!!

I'm still patiently waiting for MGSV Big Boss from HT. If they intend to announce it this year, my wallet is gonna bid farewell to me.

I still wish Rockstar weren't such hard-one about licensing. I'd still love to have some representation for John Marston, but I've learned to live with the fact that it will never, ever happen. I second (third?) TLOU, but, again, I doubt it will ever happen.

Back