Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little pricier than I thought he'd be but I like it enough and think it'll display well with the first one enough to make the purchase.

It's odd... I find that these busy designs work as action figures (i.e. all plastic), but not really as high end figures.

No Sideshow exclusive, huh? Since I'm still on the fence, I think that's a BBTS order for me...

9e668204cbb03158a919a8506cc38439.jpg

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"

I definately will buy this figure. One of my favorite video games, love all the extras and he looks amazingly detailed. I like this way more than the Batfleck versions, all of which I skipped out on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whoa out of no where considering their arkham bats didn't sell that well.

I think his face looks weird though. Although I thought that of the in-game model also.

Something seems weird about that photo above, maybe from all the Prime 1 AK Batman's I've seen, with that size head, I feel like the body is a bit small, or short, but that just might be me. Will wait for in-hand pics and articulation videos first I guess since it's not a must-have.

Back