Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca did this thing justice IMO. and I got it for $75. The only reason I got it was because of the price, and the fact that I actually enjoyed the game a little bit. But what Neca did is enough for the Iron Bat. Would never spent this king of money on the worst designed Bat Suit ever.

$75 is right.

Now, where the **** is BR Catwoman? Surely this mess of a suit is harder to make than her?

I am always fascinated with the behind the scenes aspect of this hobby. Is DC fairly difficult when it comes to managing their licensing with Batman?

As many said here, no one actually knows this. At least not the ones posting. There's a couple of guys that frequent the board that you can tell know their ****, but they usually keep quiet about that sort of stuff, you know, like any normal "insider" individuals would do IF they were actually "insiders".

So, don't believe anything "insider" you read here please. It makes these forums much more fun and sane.

Wut.... Neca as a true alternative to Hot Toys but the 1966, Batman Begins and Batman Returns as inferior to other Hot Toys figures ? How can these figures be inferior but Neca be a great alternative? You are basically saying Neca is superior to those 3 hot toys figures.

Well, no. I said there are better alternatives to those figures.

HT Batman Returns- The HT DX09 is better.

HT 1966- Inferior because the material accumilates fuzz- NECA makes a great 1966 figure.

HT Batman Begins- Inferior because of broken ankles and horrible headsculpt- NECA makes a great Batman Begins figure.

Of course this is just my opinion.

I love the NECA figure but I just don't have space for 1/4 figures anymore so I am trying to sell it. Getting this will make it an easier pill to swallow.

I love the NECA figure but I just don't have space for 1/4 figures anymore so I am trying to sell it. Getting this will make it an easier pill to swallow.

Money > Space

Neca vs Hot Toys.jpg

I bought the original VGM Batman on clearance and was surprised at just how much I liked it. I'll definitely be picking this one up outright. I'm shocked it isn't up at SSC yet actually.

This Hot Toys version is fantastic. I would be biting first thing if I didn't have so much on preorder and already have the NECA and Prime 1 versions. Congrats to everyone who is going to be getting this.

I'm very surprised no one pointed out the obvious armpit crack yet.

15781033_10154093426742344_3751544933750875038_n_zpsz3xk6hha.jpg

It's always nice to see an already broken figure on promo pics, keeps your expectations in check. :lol

That's a sneak preview of the battle damaged version!! Haha

Even with that pic, I'm in for this Bats. I enjoy these cover stylised versions. They make for really interesting display pieces: and Uber Cool Batman !!

I think this looks fantastic. If the articulation is as decent as the preview photos here, and the actual figure is close to this, a home run, especially with the plethora of gadgets it comes with. I would also be all over an Arkham Origins version if HT decided to tackle that likeness.

I think this looks fantastic. If the articulation is as decent as the preview photos here, and the actual figure is close to this, a home run, especially with the plethora of gadgets it comes with. I would also be all over an Arkham Origins version if HT decided to tackle that likeness.

Same here, I'd even buy an Arkham Asylum version if it was done well. My hope is that Hot Toys actually expand on this line and give us some sidekicks and villains from the Arkham-verse as well. It might have a very low chance of getting done, but this collector would be pleased if it happened.

I'm surprised he didn't go up for preorder today. Any chance he could on Monday? :pray:

The game series was technically done two years ago. The Dark Knight trilogy was done in 2012, but did that stop them? :lol

I hope not too, I want doomsday, lex, Alfred, and Lois from bvs. I want the whole squad from suicide squad. And villain's from every upcoming DC movie. They better give us deathstroke from Justice league movie

Back