Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him on Friday!! Really love the look of this figure! All the details of the armor Hot Toys absolutely nailed and he is a definite centerpiece in my Batman collection. That being said I really don't like how the suit bunches at the elbows and I think the suit could get stretched VERY easily with alot of dynamic posing. But I'm planning on keeping him in a very standard museum pose so I love this figure! Will post some of the pics I took a little later but here is my video review!

I think the cool kids would start a new thread instead. Bonus points if you add a link to external sites.

I don't know if this is sarcasm, but it seems inappropriate.

It’s totally cool (and appreciated) when people post in-hand pictures in a thread like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok cool. Really looking forward to this one and KGPhil I'm looking forward to checking out your review tomorrow.

Just got mine today and it's glorious. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of articulation after all the complaints I heard in reviews. Yeah, I probably would've also preferred less of the plasticy sleeves that prevent him from doing a full punch pose, but this isn't bad. I do wish I knew whether his arms are liable to crack if I leave him in anything other than a museum pose; this thing begs to be moved around. No defense for the legs, though; they have to be moved together, so it's tough to get him to do much more than a calm walk pose unless you just want him gliding.

Also direly wish someone would figure out the magic method to get the cape off so I can justify getting the Beyond recolor. :thud:

4-152.png

1-238.png

2-178.png

3-165.png

Back