Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st one is awesome but plain. I didn't like his pose. This one is awesome and has more detail. I like the design a bit more.

This blows the first Batman PF we got out of the water. This looks amazing.

nope1.gif

1st one is awesome but plain. I didn't like his pose. This one is awesome and has more detail. I like the design a bit more.

IMO, the pose on the Arkham PF looks off. For me personally, the pose looks pretty awkward. Awkward enough for me to think about passing on it. The way the upper and lower body is lined up on the piece doesn't look natural to me. The pose feels forced. I really wanted to like this piece. The best thing I can say about it is that I love the head sculpt. I think it looks awesome. I'll wait for the full reveal before I decide to buy or pass on it, but I always thought this piece would be an instant PO for me. I LOVE everything about the Arkham Joker but the price. However, if I'm passing on Bats, I'm pretty sure I'm passing on all the Arkham PFs.

Agree completely on the pose. I really don't get it, why Sideshow needs to use these really awkward poses. The art direction for most of Sideshow's current PFs just doesn't sit with me at all. It's like, 1 out of 10 where the pose isn't all awkward and stuff.

Agree completely on the pose. I really don't get it, why Sideshow needs to use these really awkward poses. The art direction for most of Sideshow's current PFs just doesn't sit with me at all. It's like, 1 out of 10 where the pose isn't all awkward and stuff.

Sadly, that's exactly how I feel about Sideshow's art direction, too.

It's a big real reason why I didn't buy the first joker PF I hate the pose Harley has a awful pose .this piece IMO looks better then the batman PF which I think is by far the worst batman statue I seen the pose kills it for me.

I think this pose is slightly better, but still not the best.

I agree about the it looks like two statues...... oooo, maybe that's the EX??? An upper body for museum pose! That will justify the $550 they will charge for this. :lol

I agree about the it looks like two statues...... oooo, maybe that's the EX??? An upper body for museum pose! That will justify the $550 they will charge for this. :lol

If they literally gave us a swap out upper torso that looked good, then yes, i would pay that. Buuuuuuut, we all know that is never gonna happen:lol

That would require a base with multiple points to lock the statue down, and while I have seen that tackled once, it wasn't by SSC. This is a good looking statue, but it almost looks like SSC was struggling so hard to avoid the one foot up pose they shoe horned themselves into this.

Back