Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Hmmm, taking bets.... this is where we will finally see a Robin PF then...

I'd take that bet! If they were only doing one more in the line, I'd say odds are heavily in favour of Harley. If they go the city route, then it could be Harley or Catwoman...but I'd still say Harley is the most likely.

Scarecrow would be awesome, as he looks great in the game as well. I just know Harley is basically printing money...though I do like her Arkham City/Knight designs more.

I'd take that bet! If they were only doing one more in the line, I'd say odds are heavily in favour of Harley. If they go the city route, then it could be Harley or Catwoman...but I'd still say Harley is the most likely.

Scarecrow would be awesome, as he looks great in the game as well. I just know Harley is basically printing money...though I do like her Arkham City/Knight designs more.

I am betting the third is Harley Quinn

While I don't disagree with you, this would be a perfect opportunity for SS to grant the wish of all the Robin fans. SS should really start investing in new PFs instead of immediately recreating them.

Everyone keeps saying the "third" instead of the "next" PF, Im interpreting this as there are only to be 3 Arkham PFs... Is this the case???

Igo stated over on statue forum that they plan to do 3 PFs with a possibility of a 4th if demand is there. Don't expect a whole line of PFs. He also stated that the 3rd PF would surprise most of us. Based off that, I'd say Harley and Catwoman would be a long shot. Two-Face or maybe Scarecrow would be my guess.

Igo stated over on statue forum that they plan to do 3 PFs with a possibility of a 4th if demand is there. Don't expect a whole line of PFs. He also stated that the 3rd PF would surprise most of us. Based off that, I'd say Harley and Catwoman would be a long shot. Two-Face or maybe Scarecrow would be my guess.

Bane? :naughty

A Two Face one would be sweet. I'd also be for Mr. Freeze. That would be epic.

^Hmmm, taking bets.... this is where we will finally see a Robin PF then...

Robin wasn't in Arkham Asylum. Harley or Bane would be the most likely ones to appear.

---

EDIT oops.

I thought the license was only for the 1st game

ArkhamGamesLicense.jpg

it appears to be for both

my vote goes for Penguin & Nightwing

But

Victor Zsasz
Dead Shot
Deathstroke
Two Face
and
Riddler

are probably the most likely choices for the 3rd PF

Last edited:
View attachment 182461

Here's a rough indication of the front if you're going by where the Arkham nameplate is.

The upper half is great - however the bottom half reminds me of the Jean Grey PF.. totally odd composition. Like both halfs were sculpted separately and then glued together. *shrugs*

Same price as the Vader PF - is my guess.

4 Batman PFs in 2 years though. Im tempted to preorder this but Im waiting until the Con.

Still can't believe in 6 years we are still not done the X-MEN line-up. But I get a good feeling that something from the x-verse will be unveiled.

Same price as the Vader PF - is my guess.

4 Batman PFs in 2 years though. Im tempted to preorder this but Im waiting until the Con.

Still can't believe in 6 years we are still not done the X-MEN line-up. But I get a good feeling that something from the x-verse will be unveiled.

Probably brown costume Wolverine pf

They probably still have the TDK Batman and Joker waiting as well, if they didn't cancel those already.

Robin wasn't in Arkham Asylum. Harley or Bane would be the most likely ones to appear.

---

EDIT oops.

I thought the license was only for the 1st game

ArkhamGamesLicense.jpg

it appears to be for both

my vote goes for Penguin & Nightwing

But

Victor Zsasz
Dead Shot
Deathstroke
Two Face
and
Riddler

are probably the most likely choices for the 3rd PF

if it isn't cats or harley, and they're going off only the first two games then it should be bane or freeze..zsasz is toooo minor imo, death stroke didn't really show up and deadshot was very very brief in 'city', riddler wasn't a factor enough to warrant a statue as you don't really see him in the whole game…harvey, bane, and freeze (one of the best battles in city) seem most likely, again, assuming its not harley.

If cost more than Joker i will buy the Hot Toys ones. Screw SS overprices!

My God, both of these PFs looks amazing! Never bought one of these things before, maybe now's the time?

This blows the first Batman PF we got out of the water. This looks amazing.

Back