1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I need this in my life. I asked 2 women hoping they’d be the voice of reason, but they think I need it too.

I’m doomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do need it.
You won’t regret it

I feel like I need this in my life. I asked 2 women hoping they’d be the voice of reason, but they think I need it too.

I’m doomed.

do-it.jpg

Take pix.

Yeah sorry, back from my holidays i didn't had much time for me because i'm a young dad of a little boy of 4 months, but anyway i took the time this afternoon to take fast pics. Sorry for the mess on the pics.

So to resume the belt is very accurate, the colour is awesome and the buckle got exactly the same accurate mecanism that the one used in the film and is very sturdy.
I truly loved the Toynami Returns cowl display but as i'm a 89's fan, with this belt, it is an wonderfull addition to the 89 HCG cowl with a belt of a great quality!

Sora-shop do great design your own cases.
[emoji106]

Thanks, I’ll look into it, although it may be more cost effective to get it done locally.

Ever since I got into 1/6 I’ve been looking at expressing my love of pop culture through a statement that works in the context of the rest of the living space. Took years to come around to it, but the 89 Batmobile is it.

That Tim Burton aesthetic blended with sexy industrial/automotive design transcends a lot of genres and aesthetic boundaries.

I know, I took a survey of friends and acquaintances.

Chicks dig the car. LOL!!

The 1989 Batmobile is just awesome in terms of design. Tim Burton explained himself that he wanted a car that evoques bestiality and sex. Anton Furst, the designer of genius, created something unique, the perfect balance between agressivity and elegance.
Something we never saw before and we won't see again!

just for the pleasure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaDmZvosqsg

Now Affleck gone we need 89 bats n ride back in black! Dc make it happen with a ton of cash 4 Keaton.

Well that was a really insane thing I just did. I just won an eBay auction for one of these for (gulp) $995. And that's after using the 10% off code.

So I guess now I need to start looking for some old figures to sell to help alleviate the pain a bit. :lol

Well that was a really insane thing I just did. I just won an eBay auction for one of these for (gulp) $995. And that's after using the 10% off code.

So I guess now I need to start looking for some old figures to sell to help alleviate the pain a bit. :lol

Congratulations! It’s an amazing piece! The Holy Grail!

I’m having the same kind of week. : /

If it makes you feel any better I paid a bit more than you did. LOL

If it makes you feel any better I paid a bit more than you did. LOL

Haha, thanks. Supposedly it's brand new and unopened, which most people would think is a plus, but now I'm wondering if it might have been smarter to get a used one that had been checked for scuff marks and to make sure the lights all worked. Not sure if that was ever an issue with this, but after returning a brand new Probe Droid recently with corroded electronics, I can't help but feel a little nervous...

Haha, thanks. Supposedly it's brand new and unopened, which most people would think is a plus, but now I'm wondering if it might have been smarter to get a used one that had been checked for scuff marks and to make sure the lights all worked. Not sure if that was ever an issue with this, but after returning a brand new Probe Droid recently with corroded electronics, I can't help but feel a little nervous...

At this point electronics could be fried; but I did go out of my way to get mine loose to ensure no scuffs etc.

Back