1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed a problem like that with the Tumbler so I've always had my Batmobile propped up on thick folded over packaging foam - tires never touching anything.
Unrelated but after the last dusting I gave it I've also now covered it over in 2 large clear bags until I one day buy a suitable display case.

Something I haven't yet addressed is to test to see if the lights can still work - I had a battery leak some time ago.....

Ugh. Mine still in the box. Were batteries inside the thing? If so, How do I remmove them?

Ugh. Mine still in the box. Were batteries inside the thing? If so, How do I remmove them?

Yeah batteries weren’t included.
Iv never actually even tried batteries in mine.
It’s in display case nice and safe & I never got round to trying the lights out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hello such friends of the forum, I would like to know if you could put batman in the batmobile and how is it done?

Re: Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

It’s some sort of chemical reaction that occurred between the plastic tires and the coffee table I had it displayed on. It sat there for like two years straight. When I moved it, there were tire marks “melted” into the coffee table and that shiny residue on the tires. I couldn’t believe it. Heart breaking, but at least it’s out of sight (being only on the underside of the tires).
I’m open to ideas of what to clean it off with. Can anyone help?

I would try use some Honda rubber grease to rub it off:
https://www.amazon.com/Honda-Genuine-Shin-Etsu-Grease/dp/B006Z9TZ9M

I have mine propped up on 2 old textbooks too. I figured that'll be less stress structurally on the vehicle altogether.

Man, can't believe I didn't pick one of these up when they were initially sold for only $630. Somehow I never felt the need for it before, but looking at pics and reviews of it now it seems to look really damn cool on display. :slap

hello such friends of the forum, I would like to know if you could put batman in the batmobile and how is it done?

I saw a youtube review where someone suggested you might be able to squeeze him in, but he wouldn't recommend it because of the damage it might do to the outfit. And it does look like it would be a very tight fit.

I would have to see another option to put batman in the batmovile, without it being damaged. sure someone will know.

I never tried to put Batman in the Batmobile. Don’t want to scratch something.
Anyway the best option to display is Batman next to the Batmobile! :wink1:

Thanks!!!:wink1:
Actually it is the base of a display case from Sora Shop in germany. But it seems that they don’t ship in the US.:dunno
I’ve just added a sticker of my creation.

Thanks!!!:wink1:
Actually it is the base of a display case from Sora Shop in germany. But it seems that they don’t ship in the US.:dunno
I’ve just added a sticker of my creation.

I got a sora case for mine too, really happy with it

My current Batmobile display:

43327650764_08878e7919_c.jpg

43327650774_063f6c13f9_c.jpg

Last edited:
if you know any tricks to put batman in the batmobille comment

Honestly, you would have to alter his suit somehow so that his legs would bend enough to get him in the batmobile. I wouldn't recommend that unless you don't mind sacrificing your Batman. This is why in almost every pic in this thread he is always standing next to it. That's the way I have mine displayed as well. Wish I could help.

Re: Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I remember I was able to fit the dx02 inside the Tumbler [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] and he survived!

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back