1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would totally buy a returns version, this Batmobile is my Grail #1 piece.

This batmobile is an amalgamation of the batman from 89 and the returns version, it has features seen in both films, albeit it does not convert into a batmissile.
I highly doubt hot toys would be able to do that.
I also doubt it will get a rerelease, they had a nightmare shipping these because of the size and the packaging with the scratch issues, I really can't see them having another go at it.
The tumblers never had any of the issues this did and it sold very well, also smaller and slightly easier to ship.
I'm stoked I picked one up, it's an astounding piece in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This batmobile is an amalgamation of the batman from 89 and the returns version, it has features seen in both films, albeit it does not convert into a batmissile.
I highly doubt hot toys would be able to do that.
I also doubt it will get a rerelease, they had a nightmare shipping these because of the size and the packaging with the scratch issues, I really can't see them having another go at it.
The tumblers never had any of the issues this did and it sold very well, also smaller and slightly easier to ship.
I'm stoked I picked one up, it's an astounding piece in hand
:goodpost:

Thanks bud, just trying to be concise

I just took my batmobile out in preparation for my new custom display case.
This thing is a beast! Definitely my favourite part of my collection. I got get a background for it and some lights tho. It's gonna look amazing with batman-il post some pics shortly

I just took my batmobile out in preparation for my new custom display case.
This thing is a beast! Definitely my favourite part of my collection. I got get a background for it and some lights tho. It's gonna look amazing with batman-il post some pics shortly

It is a killer piece isnt it. This was one of my 1st purchases last year and probably my finest.

Anyone interested in buying the armour from this? It's mint and new, still with the removeable plastic coating

It is a killer piece isnt it. This was one of my 1st purchases last year and probably my finest.
+1

It's the unquestioned centerpiece of my collection... amazing.

Although this setup will be changing soon and actually already has... I have the NECA Devito Penguin, as you know, and I am selling off my Marvel portion of my collection to focus on DC and the Bats! I just scored an Enterbay Joker on the Bay... can't wait to come up with a new display organization:yess:.

+1

Although this setup will be changing soon and actually already has... I have the NECA Devito Penguin, as you know, and I am selling off my Marvel portion of my collection to focus on DC and the Bats! I just scored an Enterbay Joker on the Bay... can't wait to come up with a new display organization:yess:.

My Man You just won the who owns the Internet completion
Congrats

image.jpeg

Can't take my eyes off this beauty 😍

It's been two years since I last opened it, and still feels shockingly amazing to see it again. Only reason was for the batman returns batman...

6fceb69332dd59cbd4d805a2fc1aa7b8.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

It's been two years since I last opened it, and still feels shockingly amazing to see it again. Only reason was for the batman returns batman...

6fceb69332dd59cbd4d805a2fc1aa7b8.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrats on the Returns figure! He looks great standing in front of the Batmobile. Damn, I may have to take mine out of storage when I get my Returns Bats also.

+1

Your pic just made me wish I had the NECA 1:4 '89 Batman. Looks fantastic with the arms lifting the cape like that.

Your pic just made me wish I had the NECA 1:4 '89 Batman. Looks fantastic with the arms lifting the cape like that.

You really can't beat that amazing figure for less than a hundred bucks. The likeness is dead on, and his suit lends itself really well to NECAs production. If you didn't know you'd be hard pressed to guess the awesome price point. He will likely be getting moved to a position with much better lighting to really dramatize the pose! I'll be rearranging once Enterbay Joker and Arkham Bats arrive. Sorry, back to the thread at hand...

... I would like to get some lighting on the batmobile but I don't know how realistic that is. I've considered moving it downs o the bottom shelf but I feel it'll look a tad scrunched in there.

You really can't beat that amazing figure for less than a hundred bucks. The likeness is dead on, and his suit lends itself really well to NECAs production. If you didn't know you'd be hard pressed to guess the awesome price point. He will likely be getting moved to a position with much better lighting to really dramatize the pose! I'll be rearranging once Enterbay Joker and Arkham Bats arrive. Sorry, back to the thread at hand...

... I would like to get some lighting on the batmobile but I don't know how realistic that is. I've considered moving it downs o the bottom shelf but I feel it'll look a tad scrunched in there.

What if you lined the bottom of your TV with an LED light strip?

I didnt know that was your set up doggieD :) I remember commenting on it before. Looks awesome and yes, the open cape bats looks epic.
Make sure you post some updated pics when you move it around :)

I didnt know that was your set up doggieD :) I remember commenting on it before. Looks awesome and yes, the open cape bats looks epic.
Make sure you post some updated pics when you move it around :)
Yes sir! I will definitely post pics... Arkham Bats arrives today, and Enterbay Joker should be here next week. Once I have both of them I will start to rearrange.

f1aabe5f882b683e926880f98601c84b.jpg
1f726add7188ad0516f29e8858a1c5c4.jpg
616f7b5e38170b50fd11594b15a7ca3c.jpg

Junk photos I know but thought I'd post em any ways. It's not set up yet as im in the processing of moving house
But I'm just loving finally seeing the batmobile out of its box and with the returns batman.
Think il add a light strip, maybe do a diorama background or just black or just leave it reflective-what you think?
Iv also got a tony meis cape coming but I'm happy with the stock on that batman but I'm gonna put it on one of my other ones

Back