1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was about to get this guy through Sideshow on flex but with shipping to Alaska it ends up being over $800. There wouldn't be somewhere that offers free shipping is there?

:mad: got bad news from the store i ordered him here in Belgium. wont hit our country before the end of november!!...:slap

Yeah, I would've thought that too. Maybe there was a recent spike in postal charges? Not sure, but $800 is a really big investment for me. If I got this I would have to get the tumbler and the 1966 for symmetry. I'm sure the 1966 will have the best shipping price, but by the time it's released the potential price already scares me. What to do...

Hey guys. I have a question. The spot where I intended to put this beauty is not large enough! Any suggestions on displaying something this enormous size?

Damn. Its practically a Christmas present at that point. I wonder will Forbiddenplanet.com's batch be delayed again.

for sure...pfff...first it was at the end of august, than middle of september and now delayed untill 30 november 2013. come on :(

Did anyone else pre-order on OneSixthBruce?

I can't get a hold of WaiMan, I have written him 3 times the last couple weeks, but I have yet to get an answer.

Has anyone heard when he's getting the Batmobile?

Yeah, I would've thought that too. Maybe there was a recent spike in postal charges? Not sure, but $800 is a really big investment for me. If I got this I would have to get the tumbler and the 1966 for symmetry. I'm sure the 1966 will have the best shipping price, but by the time it's released the potential price already scares me. What to do...

Maybe you could use the PFD for it, but i agree it is a lot of cash. I flexed it which made it a lot less painful. I could see the 66 going for over $700 when it goes up for PO.
I barely had room for the 89, I have no space for any others vehicles this size without knocking down some walls.

I have had an Ikea Magiker tv bench unit for many years.. it has 3 columns of storage in the center.. for dvd player or whatever type stuff. A few weekends ago I dismantled the whole thing and removed the 2 center columns of the unit.. it fits the batmobile perfectly inside!

Back