1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Picture #4 Yes, this is a Titanic model ship 6 foot. Just something different then what I usually buy.:dance
That's Awesome!
...how much did it set you back?

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

My own fortress of solitude.... :yess: :dance

Picture #4 Yes, this is a Titanic model ship 6 foot. Just something different then what I usually buy.:dance

Impressive Maxpower. You've made quite an entrance to the forum. Good for you bro. Very nice mancave. :clap

cant wait mate.. super bad ***.. after long pre order ..

999833_518535048219483_1190611243_n.jpg

1001509_518535241552797_210594316_n.jpg

:blissy:blissy

Has anyone got a shipping date or at least processing date for bbts?

Thought I would share this photo. You can see the shield in the box.

Going to be a over the top plate as people have guessed it would be.

1044387_485958301478708_2071198615_n.jpg

Guys, just looking at this recent picture has made me feel like what the Highlander felt when he experiences "The Quickening!" :rotfl Its the feeling us collectors get when you've waited so long for such an anticipated piece and realise its not too far away now from being in our homes!

I certainly need to get to work and continue my BatCave Diorama for my Batmobile to keep my Keaton company!

ty3eqe2y.jpg

gy2e8uda.jpg

Last edited:

Please, please, tell me you're being facetious.

Just my opinion.
89 batman is almost embarrassing to watch.
This phallic batmobile is so corny it's unbelievable.
But I am just excercising my right to an opinion.
I hope no one minds.

Just my opinion.
89 batman is almost embarrassing to watch.
This phallic batmobile is so corny it's unbelievable.
But I am just excercising my right to an opinion.
I hope no one minds.

I don't mind your opinion at all, everyone's entitled to their own.

But, I my opinion, I disagree with all that you've said.

As do I. :1-1:

Sallah

Okay, i'll let you all into a secret.
My "rubbishing" of the 89 batmobile was just a test.
I've seen a few DC fans posting in the new Cap thread about how rubbish it is and posting about how "meh" it is and how they won't buy it(Which i see as a waste of the time it takes to post it).
Fair enough. You don't want it, and won't buy it. Why even bother posting that?
I don't want the Batmobile and wondered what would happen if i posted here.
People got upset, lol.

So, for the record, i have no feelings for this car one way or the other.
It was just a test.
:lol

Not even close.

How so? Spindrift even came back and said that he was mistaken and the panel he was referring to was indeed the vents?

What he was referring to-

Vents on the car...

So.... How am I "not even close" on this?

Sallah

Okay, i'll let you all into a secret.
My "rubbishing" of the 89 batmobile was just a test.
I've seen a few DC fans posting in the new Cap thread about how rubbish it is and posting about how "meh" it is and how they won't buy it(Which i see as a waste of the time it takes to post it).
Fair enough. You don't want it, and won't buy it. Why even bother posting that?
I don't want the Batmobile and wondered what would happen if i posted here.
People got upset, lol.

So, for the record, i have no feelings for this car one way or the other.
It was just a test.
:lol

Also, for the record, no one's got upset (which was obviously your intention) in replying to your post. I'm not buying this (or the new Cap), I was merely replying to your post stating my opinion as you did yours. I won't be buying Jor-El either.

Also, for the record, no one's got upset (which was obviously your intention) in replying to your post. I'm not buying this (or the new Cap), I was merely replying to your post stating my opinion as you did yours. I won't be buying Jor-El either.

Yeah, I wasn't really upset either... I just didn't agree. I am used to people going out of their way to bash 89 Batman (which is often the way people prove how much they like the "new" version of something... by hating on the old version, even if they loved it when it came out). I just figured it was another example of this... Somebody coming into a thread that they honestly shouldn't even be in if they aren't a fan just to pee in somebody else's cheerios.

Sallah

I wasn't trying to get a rise out of anyone. Just seeing if people would quote me disagreeing.
It wasn't meant in any malicious way. Just a test.
Like i say, i have no feelings one way or the other on this item.
Carry on!
:)

Oh my. I wonder if those seats are hard plastic or something softer. Not that it really matters.

Back